+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    R5 exp is actually not that bad for the purple rooms, blue rooms either, haven't tested Red ones cause you know magic mobs eat me fast. Mob respawn is epic considering open world just some nice rooms have mobs too much spread out :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    R5 exp is actually not that bad for the purple rooms, blue rooms either, haven't tested Red ones cause you know magic mobs eat me fast. Mob respawn is epic considering open world just some nice rooms have mobs too much spread out :l
    You should try this square room in red its a perfect solo grind spot. Look at that a quick google search brings up the r5 map that I made!

right above the VN room is best room in whole r5 for solo grinding. Used to farm my wizzies and templars there all the time.

A good frnd of mine also used to farm that green garden area a lot apparently he used to get a lot of 38 stat ears/eyes. Not that they are worth anything now :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

It might be not bad but have you compared it with the new maps :P ?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thx sunny ill try those rooms and sniper I went in to one of the mirrors and lets say that I steped out of sz and was already dead :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Screw conqueror levels bruh, PlayWithi thinks they're Candy Crush so they decide to make rohan a leveling game.
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri

+10 was stupid +50 is even more stupid oh and i bet that each conqueror lvl you get less exp
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Thx sunny ill try those rooms and sniper I went in to one of the mirrors and lets say that I steped out of sz and was already dead :l
    That's my whole point, why make an endgame area in which noone who doesn't spend heaps of $ can grind. I understand you have to do that to be viable in pvp, but to kill friggin mobs to lvl up in less than 2 years is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Screw conqueror levels bruh, PlayWithi thinks they're Candy Crush so they decide to make rohan a leveling game.
    Just so you know, rohan has always been a lvl'ing game with the main purpose to pvp ONCE you got to a proper lvl, if you remember the pre-hk age in which lvl'ing was bloody slow and took heaps of effort.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Just so you know, rohan has always been a lvl'ing game with the main purpose to pvp ONCE you got to a proper lvl, if you remember the pre-hk age in which lvl'ing was bloody slow and took heaps of effort.....
    Yes I know it's been a leveling game, however, I can't find the purpose of extending the conqueror level to 50 when there's barely a PvP already after they made a conqueror patch to +10.
    So how about those people who cannot afford upgraded weapons? How long do you think it would take them to lvl in upper? (which has a decreased exp %). They cannot lvl elsewhere due to lack of proper gear. It takes a decent char to lvl in new upper and in mirror dungeons.
    Those people who already are in top guilds suffer from leveling and hey they are maxed!

This game is never ever going to have a new player because all that's left in game are those who's been playing for years. And the only people that's gonna be left playing are the hairy people from the other guild. They prolly make a lot of money from doing eyebrow threading that's why they tend to stay in game.
    Oh and hey the Threading Zone near my house is hiring, anyone wanna hmu?
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Yes I know it's been a leveling game, however, I can't find the purpose of extending the conqueror level to 50 when there's barely a PvP already after they made a conqueror patch to +10.
    So how about those people who cannot afford upgraded weapons? How long do you think it would take them to lvl in upper? (which has a decreased exp %). They cannot lvl elsewhere due to lack of proper gear. It takes a decent char to lvl in new upper and in mirror dungeons.
    Those people who already are in top guilds suffer from leveling and hey they are maxed!

This game is never ever going to have a new player because all that's left in game are those who's been playing for years. And the only people that's gonna be left playing are the hairy people from the other guild. They prolly make a lot of money from doing eyebrow threading that's why they tend to stay in game.
    Oh and hey the Threading Zone near my house is hiring, anyone wanna hmu?
    Upper has always been a sub par spot rohanelia is a superior spot and you can lvl there without upg. R5 you can lvl without upg as well XD and with new race/class changing service u can be a wizz get to +XYZ then switch to whatever.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461