+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Scout has was been the all time underdog xD
    You can die and it doesnt feel like you wasted a lot of tiem gearing it :P
    I miss my scout(s) lol oh and my full str fish Sushi
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Always play the underdog - when they get patched, it feels so much better.

Thing is - I could never choose which underdog, so many choices o.o
    Have that problem as well(can't choose), love str dekans (Dragon Knight) using a crit dagger to combo lmao. and ofcourse agi dhans, scouts, rangers <3
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

One other problem in this game is that if you don't play a OP class which most this don't know how to play kids play you're either garbage or just a simple noob and abuse able target that is another reason this game population droped so fast.
    All the fun classes where left to die in a corner with all the new stuff and updates. Maybe if PWI would look at those forgotten classes that people love soo much but aren't willing to play cause they fail(They fail now with all the new stuff) maybe your old players would come back and even a new wave of new players will love to play and spend(PWI loves this word huh).

Ohh and Karazy make craft weapons end game again or at least almost in pair with end game weapons. Sage weapons are left rotting in a corner and a lot of crafting characters to. 60 base stat is not enough at least 200 would be competitive cause it doesn't have 2nd stat nor vit only 5 sockets like chimeras or Talis/Ferkhans. Some players like to actually build their weapons and craft stuff.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 12-14-2015 at 06:41 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    One other problem in this game is that if you don't play a OP class which most this don't know how to play kids play you're either garbage or just a simple noob and abuse able target that is another reason this game population droped so fast.
    All the fun classes where left to die in a corner with all the new stuff and updates. Maybe if PWI would look at those forgotten classes that people love soo much but aren't willing to play cause they fail(They fail now with all the new stuff) maybe your old players would come back and even a new wave of new players will love to play and spend(PWI loves this word huh).
    I agree sir. Other then the ridiculous money gouging tactics, the other awful thing about this game is how every class used to have several viable builds, but over time things just got more and more screwed until the only decent options were a handful of dps and support builds. Hopefully we get some more nerfing and buffing as the rest of the classes get an overhaul...it could work out very well or it could just turn into lol all those classes that were doing 10% the dps of a templar now do 20%.

I hope the next big patch is about scouts <3 imagine they can do head on hahahaha

hmmm.... I guess we just to go with the flow guys^_^. Changes are good... and things changes for the better... Overpowered chars^_^ that's why the patch called BALANCED PATCH
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"