+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    We will see, but if its by skill boosting that will make other things more complicated. I already suggested on boosting those upgrade weapons that aren't being used like the magic club and the staff by giving more mag atk(~90%) and HP(120%) plus katars never needed mobi rather make that 16% mobi into reflect, they have stealth.
    I guess its not just skill boosting, as the word "IMPROVE" maybe there are some changes in the character/classes itself, nothing is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    We will see, but if its by skill boosting that will make other things more complicated. I already suggested on boosting those upgrade weapons that aren't being used like the magic club and the staff by giving more mag atk(~90%) and HP(120%) plus katars never needed mobi rather make that 16% mobi into reflect, they have stealth.
    Boosting skils won't make things complicated. some classes like ranger NEED a skillboost (dmg wise) because they are practically useless, there are other classes like this and I don't see problems giving them improved skills so they are more viable to pvp with.

I don't know if you have played dhan but I played them at max lvl/gear and I can tell you, mobility is VERY OP lol, Hide 7 and 16-45% mobility on weapon depending if you use upg or craft Isen/Jainus) and then using sprint 6 will make you able to kill people without them even being able to click at you (dhans burst dpp+pp) also you can charge SA for say 6-8 seconds on a target thats out of position and then run into the mass and just one shot anyone (I oneshot vit dks or OP templars that way). Dhans are fine, especially if they are +50 they are insane.

Rework on classes that has to be done to improve their skills:
    - Wizzards
    - Warlocks
    - Rangers
    - Scouts
    - Berserkers
    - Savage

For the OP stuff? That's already in game and haven't we always had OP stuff in game, it is the DD armour now, it once were the ''epic weapons'' which were released years ago. Damage can't be undone and releasing it for everyone is retarded. Hell haven't we been complaining about Blunt for years and flat attack but that's still unchanged lmao. Real issues are not adressed, don't really know why, maybe the koreans are too afraid to make drastic changes fearing the big spenders (templars) will quit and take rohan with them in their grave, who knows....

The whole big 5, treasure of the royal familly all these games are rigged anyway, the winrate is too low(I'd say the gms should show you a winrate % per item per try at all games, wanna bet noone will play it again, unless your math is worse than that of a 5 year old) so even if it was fixed I would not put my money on it if I were one of you guys.

I don't really care about the frequency of walter/talisman event. That's because I already have them maxed out?. When I did not, I still didn't care. Just be patient and save Ecash for when the time comes

Damage drop cap? bull****, with the new weapon system you can penetrate damage drop, noone was ever immortal(okay maybe years ago there was a dhan on Syrephis called something like Fertzil and he just did not die no matter what attacked him but that's the crazies I've seen it), DFFS penetrates everything except a few skills that last only for a short time (noir/guard). Is the new system too expensive? yes but hell what did ya'll expect, every new thing is going to be expensive, wait 6 months the stones for those weapons will be in the mall and all the OP people will use these weapons.

The point of Abso set, fire fox etc IS that they are rare, thus expensive. If everyone could get them they would be as common as chimera ear/eye part of the fun in this game is, to be better than other people with rare items. While doing so spending alot of $$ in the process. This has always been and will always be the main thing....

Being able to sell noir and rumir, yes! great idea! probably takes some time but good.

All the other stuff people mentioned, seems okay to me
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h