+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Str Guardian

Str Guardian

I wanna make a str guardian and i was wondering if I should start off as 3 str. 1 vit I do plan to get my twins early, so should I just do pure str? And what can someone tell me what skills I need. And what's a active server to play on I notice not to many people play.

Full str will be the best ^^ well about the server, if you have alot real cash and like pvp i would say jainus, if you dont wanna spent real cash and dont care about pvp that much then you should join ISEN ^^

I have real money to spend and I wannan do pvp and join any of the janius servers and it'll be active cause I use to always to toran if I spelled that right and what about the skill tree?

You are new?: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25104

Make it FULL STR

Get all your buffs 7 (except the accuracy one)
    Max out your stuns (except the shield one because guardians dual wield dagger 'n sword)
    Get roha blessing, crazy standing, OS and Stone skin 7 for pvp purposes
    Use frozen as elemental because it will slow people down if they are in your OS+CS combo
    Mana drain skill is nice to have 6 as well for pvp purpose

At lvl 50 you get a skill and stat reset stone for free. I'd just say you build your guard how it feels good to you for pve, then at lvl 80-90 you can reset and go more into a pvp build.

Editing to add that Guards arent good for pvp, they rely on their buffs and if a priest, temp or mage comes along and debuffs them they are totally useless. You could get a good guard if you would reach 100% damage drop but then still, 1 debuff and your damage is gone and dffs will still 1 shot you.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-15-2015 at 06:47 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thanks and no not new just haven't played on a whole should I get pc and ca?

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You are new?: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25104

Make it FULL STR

Get all your buffs 7 (except the accuracy one)
    Max out your stuns (except the shield one because guardians dual wield dagger 'n sword)
    Get roha blessing, crazy standing, OS and Stone skin 7 for pvp purposes
    Use frozen as elemental because it will slow people down if they are in your OS+CS combo
    Mana drain skill is nice to have 6 as well for pvp purpose

At lvl 50 you get a skill and stat reset stone for free. I'd just say you build your guard how it feels good to you for pve, then at lvl 80-90 you can reset and go more into a pvp build.

Editing to add that Guards arent good for pvp, they rely on their buffs and if a priest, temp or mage comes along and debuffs them they are totally useless. You could get a good guard if you would reach 100% damage drop but then still, 1 debuff and your damage is gone and dffs will still 1 shot you.
    if u know how to use a Guard even with debuff u can still kill people.... I saw too many guards killing that way
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm96 View Post
    Thanks and no not new just haven't played on a whole should I get pc and ca?
    Rohan doesnt need too much requirements to be played , u just need a decent pc and a GOODDDDDDDDD conection.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Invest an equal amount in a templar or noir and you'll be in a much better position.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Invest an equal amount in a templar or noir and you'll be in a much better position.
    ty, my point.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    ty, my point.
    I understand what your saying in term of how important buffs are to guards but I mean a lot of the classes are like that if debuffed they won't much good but personally a temp just cost to much if you ask me.