+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You quit long ago and just go full retard on the forum here for the lulz(which I can understand) but if people actually ask for videos of your ''pro actions'' you're nowhere to be found. Actually I've never seen a ''pro'' rohan player, there is just those who spend enough to be OP and those who don't, simple as that, Always been that way, Always will. Yes you can be more skillfull than your opponent but if they spend more thus having better gear you can skill all you want, you'll still kiss the floor (if they're not majorly retarded in this case you might win and feel pro, but feeling pro over owning retards says more about you than it says about them). You Always talk about ''underrated classes'' that were SOO OP when you played em, i call it major bull****. No matter if you'd play that maxed out agi dhan or str defender, if you'd enter a teamfight with those vs. some pro temps you'll get ur head bashed in like everyone else.
    Translation $$$ > than skill. Was easier than writing all that plus everyone knows that -.-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Well, I'm still waiting for snipers334 to explain why CS:GO is better all he did was post a bunch of jibberish about QSing and 10 year olds. That video I posted shows that it's even worse in CS:GO than CoD. You tried to cop-out by acting like you're too good to explain, but your facade is just making you look stupid.
    Last time I repeat myself (it seems I do have to since your inability to understand simple things). Like Chawizzawd said, no point in arguing. Add to that, that I'm not gonna spend alot of time explaing why CS:GO is better than COD because you're simply not worth that time. (and because you're a stubborn cow that wont change it's oponion) (that being stubborn can be said about me as well but I'm not trying to convince you so badly that CS:GO is better, I know it is and I simply dont care if you don't I just like to beat the bushes with people like you because things like: ''I owned 100s of 10 year old kids'' makes me laugh out loud)

Now go and reply at this post like:
    - Don't reply at all
    - Go full on retard 420 noscoping mad (Rage)
    - Tell me I dont have any arguments because I won't tell them thus proving COD is better than CS:GO (that's how 3 year olds reason by the way because their inability to formulate an argument based on cause and effect) (you already used this one so I hope you learn and see how retarded it sounds xD)
    - Tell me I'm stupid or dumb or any other ''insulting'' assumption to mark your retreat
    - Repeat yourself with a different version of what you said in one of your last posts (high probability on this one)
    - Calmly admit you were wrong and I'm right (yea sure)
    - Cry and eat Doritos till you burst
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Translation $$$ > than skill. Was easier than writing all that plus everyone knows that -.-
    Thank you
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

You quit long ago and just go full retard on the forum here for the lulz(which I can understand) but if people actually ask for videos of your ''pro actions'' you're nowhere to be found. Actually I've never seen a ''pro'' rohan player, there is just those who spend enough to be OP and those who don't, simple as that, Always been that way, Always will. Yes you can be more skillfull than your opponent but if they spend more thus having better gear you can skill all you want, you'll still kiss the floor (if they're not majorly retarded in this case you might win and feel pro, but feeling pro over owning retards says more about you than it says about them). You Always talk about ''underrated classes'' that were SOO OP when you played em, i call it major bull****. No matter if you'd play that maxed out agi dhan or str defender, if you'd enter a teamfight with those vs. some pro temps you'll get ur head bashed in like everyone else.
    I was online like 3 nights ago with justin. Yeah it takes $$ to DPS but me justin and shawn beat a full party and a half of e2n****s at lime because a good defenders knows when to use what, uses a shield and doesnt just stand there with their 100% dd.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I was online like 3 nights ago with justin. Yeah it takes $$ to DPS but me justin and shawn beat a full party and a half of e2n****s at lime because a good defenders knows when to use what, uses a shield and doesnt just stand there with their 100% dd.
    Translation bla bla bla bragg bla bla bla (I really can't take you serious)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    So basically you did nothing? Such skill Much waw

Last time I repeat myself (it seems I do have to since your inability to understand simple things). Like Chawizzawd said, no point in arguing. Add to that, that I'm not gonna spend alot of time explaing why CS:GO is better than COD because you're simply not worth that time. (and because you're a stubborn cow that wont change it's oponion) (that being stubborn can be said about me as well but I'm not trying to convince you so badly that CS:GO is better, I know it is and I simply dont care if you don't I just like to beat the bushes with people like you because things like: ''I owned 100s of 10 year old kids'' makes me laugh out loud)

Now go and reply at this post like:
    - Don't reply at all
    - Go full on retard 420 noscoping mad (Rage)
    - Tell me I dont have any arguments because I won't tell them thus proving COD is better than CS:GO (that's how 3 year olds reason by the way because their inability to formulate an argument based on cause and effect) (you already used this one so I hope you learn and see how retarded it sounds xD)
    - Tell me I'm stupid or dumb or any other ''insulting'' assumption to mark your retreat
    - Repeat yourself with a different version of what you said in one of your last posts (high probability on this one)
    - Calmly admit you were wrong and I'm right (yea sure)
    - Cry and eat Doritos till you burst
    ''I owned 100s of 10 year old kids'' makes me laugh out loud)" <--- I've already adressed this before. If you read the entire quote, which is this: (I've owned hundreds of "10 year olds" who only know how to play like a headless chicken. You can't just run out in the open with a pistol and kill somebody with a sniper rifle who is 50 meters away. You'll get your ass handed to you, because there is no one-size-fits-all weapon for every situation in BO2.
    then you would realize that I was not bragging, and the point of that statement was that you have to play tactically to win in BO2. But what if I actually was bragging about it? It would not matter either way because it doesn't matter if you're playing against a skilled 10 year old or a skilled 25 year old, the game is still the same.

You said that there's no point in arguing, but you're the one who brought up the argument in the first place. Now that you see that you're cornered, you're trying to ease your way out of it by saying that there is no point. Why don't you just admit that you're wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    ''I owned 100s of 10 year old kids'' makes me laugh out loud)" <--- I've already adressed this before. If you read the entire quote, which is this: (I've owned hundreds of "10 year olds" who only know how to play like a headless chicken. You can't just run out in the open with a pistol and kill somebody with a sniper rifle who is 50 meters away. You'll get your ass handed to you, because there is no one-size-fits-all weapon for every situation in BO2.
    then you would realize that I was not bragging, and the point of that statement was that you have to play tactically to win in BO2. But what if I actually was bragging about it? It would not matter either way because it doesn't matter if you're playing against a skilled 10 year old or a skilled 25 year old, the game is still the same.

You said that there's no point in arguing, but you're the one who brought up the argument in the first place. Now that you see that you're cornered, you're trying to ease your way out of it by saying that there is no point. Why don't you just admit that you're wrong?
    You went for point:

and

Congratz you passed the retard test with maximum score. I will no longer reply on your messages, I've had my fun

*flys away*

(Please don't post that you ''won'' the argument due to me refusing to ''defend'' my statement because you'll make me cry (from laughter)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

You went for point:

and

Congratz you passed the retard test with maximum score. I will no longer reply on your messages, I've had my fun

*flys away*

(Please don't post that you ''won'' the argument due to me refusing to ''defend'' my statement because you'll make me cry (from laughter)
    You refused to defend your argument with any points, that means I win by default.

Do they have writing tests/essays in schools in the Netherlands? If they do then I have no idea how you passed them without cheating, if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    So basically you did nothing? Such skill Much waw
    more than you with the 25% dd offhand dagger! haha

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461