+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    this. +∞
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo agree with that mens
    some will get so butthurt at that xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    why da fuk are u still posting from 2 accounts?

I can't wait to see team Ran post a fraps.......!!!!! Where's the video guys?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    why da fuk are u still posting from 2 accounts?
    why the **** your still a 2 shots :/
    /Quit

why the **** your still a 2 shots :/
    I'm not even playing trash warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    I'm not even playing trash warlock.
    I know I 2 shotted your temp with our after merge lolz talis club temp cant afford stone on it and still on bark on forums when dont know what i can log in more than my own chars.
    but yes my wizz could kill ur trash chars any day any time also can Marion with her lock so again, go back to your cave :/
    /Quit

typing whore marion/sylf started agian, do me a favor knock of talking trash since u talk 99.9% of the time trash. only **** u can do at all

#carebeardoes7kson50s
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    That's better than the young bitch told to Justin and Cherish that I was in date with Ceazar after he broke up with Iza like a morron she is after dating whole men in Rc for get the favors and her priest geared (She should recognize herself here, and no, it's clearly not Abella).
    Well what other people wish to make rumors about is none of my concern. Unless it involves me. So that chick has no relevance to this conversation.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Idk she started first, like lol, she join a full scammers guild with ppl that can pay stuff by themselves without rmt, scam, screw other, or make ppl banned for no reasons and then she complain about getting zerged (when B00BS should log the bitch temp as Clarissa or others retards that took drops for go emo in upper or Ash instead log dekans zerg). Should not complain to get trolled and zerged if she try act smart and just look like a used sheep...
    Erm who exactly is this part about? I'm confused. Your sentence structure hurts my head.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

don't even need tds at all...

@ Bandit why would I move my ass for get prooves on forums in searching your sh*t you posted on banned accounts ? I know it would hurt your ego more than it actually does, but hey, my post are actually made for you and only you, I think your ego is enough butthurt for I waste more time getting my points here, we both know what you did and we all know you're the one dumb just in seeing the items you have in game and how hard you licks these scammers BacJae and AdolfHitler (Dekan), cuz also, I don't make post for the whole community (or maybe those ppl you trolled but I don't think they even care at all) but only for the one I talk with, so keep your ego at your place and don't talk out of your ass, it doesn't hurt me at all, I know how dumb and hypocrit you are in your head that's the only thing I care actually, not the opinion of the folks trying to troll in the wind.
    And this is why trolls actually never get on my level and never hurt me, they should at least get more morality for attempt to judge me cause I don't get opinion of low life and sh*ts. Cause actually this is the image they reflect.
    Well you are the one making the accusations. It is up to you to prove it. You don't want to bvack up what you say? then stfu with your lies sweetheart.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-12-2015 at 11:07 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I know I 2 shotted your temp with our after merge lolz talis club temp cant afford stone on it and still on bark on forums when dont know what i can log in more than my own chars.
    but yes my wizz could kill ur trash chars any day any time also can Marion with her lock so again, go back to your cave :/
    How does that even make sense?