+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    This is the smartest post I've read in these forums in a long time.

At this point people should be taking a huge step backwards and take a good look at the state of this game. We/ you are being ripped of left right and center and this latest sever merge/ new weps just proves it. They dont give a rats a$$ about what people want here and when told they do the exact opposite time and time again...

Just look at that survey we all did a few months ago. Were any of the suggestions in that thread taken into consideration and actually implemented? No. Well tell a lie. I think a costume or 2 was added and not a whole lot of anything else was heard.

As sad as it is, this game has gone to the dogs and people need to let it go. Its come to the point where there is no turning back from the damage that's been done.

I haven't played in 5 weeks or longer and I thought about keeping my chars and maybe returning someday, but I've come to the point now where I don't even want to. My chars will be deleted tomorrow (To save any temptation of ever returning) and any items (how ever useless) will be given to someone who has had a large impact on my Rohan history
    Girl dont do this!! Just come back raidcall :\

Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    Girl dont do this!! Just come back raidcall :\
    I wont leave rc and will still linger around the forums every so often, but yea, as far as the game goes ~ its my time to leave again.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    I wont leave rc and will still linger around the forums every so often, but yea, as far as the game goes ~ its my time to leave again.
    *THH approves that decision*

dont delete bella!! dont delete gears also, just leeave them like this, you can come back someday D; nubb

Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    dont delete bella!! dont delete gears also, just leeave them like this, you can come back someday D; nubb
    Nuuu I has too lol Its the only way!!

Read ur pms nob!

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    *THH approves that decision*
    wait what? ;o

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Nuuu I has too lol Its the only way!!

Read ur pms nob!
    i did mam now you check yours Lol

Banned

At this point people should be taking a huge step backwards and take a good look at the state of this game. We/ you are being ripped of left right and center and this latest sever merge/ new weps just proves it. They dont give a rats a$$ about what people want here and when told they do the exact opposite time and time again...
    Not to mention that they're insulting the players, doing a log-in event in order to receive the boost. Game so empty that they're forcing the players to log-in to receive something (that is useless) ?

Dat management, lol.

I haven't played in 5 weeks or longer and I thought about keeping my chars and maybe returning someday, but I've come to the point now where I don't even want to. My chars will be deleted tomorrow (To save any temptation of ever returning) and any items (how ever useless) will be given to someone who has had a large impact on my Rohan history
    Just take THH as an exemple. There was exactly one year, he left and never came back. Should be a strong indication of what to do.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-17-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Just look at that survey we all did a few months ago. Were any of the suggestions in that thread taken into consideration and actually implemented? No. Well tell a lie. I think a costume or 2 was added and not a whole lot of anything else was heard.

As sad as it is, this game has gone to the dogs and people need to let it go. Its come to the point where there is no turning back from the damage that's been done.

Everybody has the line in the sand that should not be crossed. It appears these guys have crossed yours. I don't think you are alone in that sentiment either. My line was crossed back when P|W had the bright idea of making 3 different kinds of virtual currency beyond in-game crone (RPs, 'ecash' and bonus RPs). Very bad move that.

Know that there still is a large Rohan community out there that have long since stopped playing here - with a lot of the people you have played with in the past, but who left who would be happy to get re acquainted with you.

Be sure to check out the "Old Rohan" FB group. It has been around for years and there are still a lot of Rohan veterans hanging around there.

Good luck kiddo!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post

Just take THH as an exemple. There was exactly one year, he left and never came back. Should be a strong indication of what to do.
    Yea, good point.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest