+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Kay 1 hit non factor get a decent char

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Kay 1 hit non factor get a decent char
    no worries, i will get adecent character when u get 1 too.

already got them wanna buy?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    My motivation here is pretty simple.

Look at it like this (and plzzzzz at least try to comprehend what I'm saying/ meaning here)

I basically view a % of the people around here as a bunch of gang rapists (dw I'm only using that word as a metaphor).

So anyways, Tina comes along, post/ says something and then one by one that % of people comes along rapes every thing she says or does.

Sure there's always an instigator who will start it off and then another person will come along and join in and another and another until its nothing more than a massive gang rape.

And while this "rape" is happening you have people that, while they know whats going on is wrong, they stand by and watch and do and say nothing, you have people who will see whats going on and run away and do and say nothing and you also have people from the side lines cheering the rapists on for no other reason other then to look like the rest of the sheep.

Then you have people like me who wont just stand around and watch, who wont just sit there with out trying to stop it, who will try to defend the victim in question..

Now all I have seen over the last few days while this whole issue with Tina/ Ani has been going on, and what I see everyday here at these forums equates to nothing more than a rape/ attack (if you will) on Tina. I'm seeing very quickly how so called "friends" of Tinas are turning their backs on her (and in some cases w/o even knowing the full story of what was going on in Ani) and I'm seeing how "fake" some people really are. Yea, they are all fine with Tina, until her back is turned and then bam. Out comes the two faced person who joins in with the rest of the rapists.

So last night when you came with that sarcastic comment that went like this

"Why tar kicks iceyy out of rc and zuny out of tm"

I viewed you as being a instigator. You didn't care that she was kicked and only wanted to throw more salt into the wounds and yes, I perceived you as being a jerk. Just like I did to Tar last night when He kicked Tina out from Rc (While I was afk at the time, I still saw from the chat log what had happened) and when I questioned Tar about it, his comments after that pissed me off and so he also became the jerk.

I am pretty much shocked at the way things came about with the whole Tina/ Ani thing and even more shocked at the way it was handled by Justin AND tar and am still in shock as to the way people still wish to treat Tina.

So my "motivation" here is me being fed up of the arrogant/ mean/ nasty people around here/ in game and me having complete respect for Tina to stick by her while other choose to kick her while shes down.
    I see your point and it apply pretty well for yourself too.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I always worried that one day me and mr ego would clash and karren would be in the middle of it so im sorry karren.
    You have no reason to be sorry. In fact, I thank you. This whole thing made me see things from a clearer perspective. So yea, thank you

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    You still don't get it. Everyone whose in either animo or a kos guild knows that iceyy is big bs talker, that's why every post "she" gets "raped", it all goes around "her" being a bs talker who thinks that "she" owns everything.
    And you your self said it, there were some people who knew it's the truth about iceyy yet they were scared to come and say that, which I stated in a post on another thread.. maybe for the sake of their guild?
    So don't tell us to adjust our behavior when Iceyy "her" self is one big bs mouth.
    let me point a few things out here

Iceyy is a big talker, as her pimp I'm not going to deny that
    It's rare she's a BS talker and when she does she knows I'm around the corner to give her a punch in the face.

what you, my dear Bledo, fail to see/do is putting your personal feelings towards her aside and give legit things she does to help a second thought.
    Strellan may not be the most likable person around here, trust me I know, but how about you try to be the bigger man and let the stuff go.

@strellan: stop calling people stupid fucks and not brag about 71dd.

@Karren: bitch
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    let me point a few things out here

Iceyy is a big talker, as her pimp I'm not going to deny that
    It's rare she's a BS talker and when she does she knows I'm around the corner to give her a punch in the face.

what you, my dear Bledo, fail to see/do is putting your personal feelings towards her aside and give legit things she does to help a second thought.
    Strellan may not be the most likable person around here, trust me I know, but how about you try to be the bigger man and let the stuff go.

@strellan: stop calling people stupid fucks and not brag about 71dd.

Attaboy +1
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

how da fak dis guy know my name? o.O
    Must be love you better run <3

Haru Haru

Gimme some chocolate you scrub!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Better give me some too or else ima ragespam you like bledos does to strellan

I'm a reeeeal good ragespammer.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.