+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The 'problem' at hand is not that they are making a private server - that's unavoidable and none of my 'concern'. It's the fact that they have to advertise it on here.
    Or do you mean to tell that that link to said forums just coincidentally appears to be also the page on which they advertise their p-server and that it wasn't posted on here in order to gain more viewers and, thus, potentially extra customers/players?

There are other means to reach an audience, this is not one of them. Or at least, shouldn't be.

Should've sticked to the facebook likes.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Should have sticked to that french grammar discussion.

lèl

le lèl
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    So, you mean to tell that the private server isn't a money grabbing scheme? Because we both know how that ended up to be last time.
    What private server? Can you tell me its website? Anything at all about it?
    Did I even mention the words "Private Server" in any of my posts than to say that epvpers does NOT run one?

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I'm french. So i'm able to debate about this. I'm sorry, but that's grammatically wrong. If you refer to "Revolutions" as being a private server, then "server" has, in french, a masculine gender. Hence why it should be "Vive le (serveur) Revolutions" and would be way more proper grammatically. To extend on another example, we don't say "Vive La Queen Mary III", we say "Vive le (bateau) Queen Mary III", because boat in french is masculine gender. Queen Mary III is implicitly referred to a boat by métonymie and you have to apply the gender of the name to what it refers.

If you refer to "Revolutions" as being several revolutions happening, then it should be "Vive les révolutions", eventhough saying that would enlighten us about your lack of knowledge of the french history. If you're referring to "La Révolution" (and not La revolution) then you're implicitly referring to the events that had happened on a timeframe from Le 14 Juillet 1789 (La prise de la Bastille) to Le 4 Août 1789, when the privileges of the highest french social classes were lost, referring then to Louis XIV's escape until Valmy's where he was then recognized by a guard and sent back to La Bastille accompagné par le Peuple.

Your pick, but I wouldn't say publicly here you're running a private server, though. You'd better admit you were wrong grammatically-writing, for the least to be said.
    lol with the history book. Why would I care about the french revolutions?
    Dude, who even says that is FRENCH except you and Eagle?
    As well...

I'm NOT French. I'm NOT Spanish. And frankly I don't give a rat's ass if the grammar is a little off. So What?

Who says "Revolutions" has anything to do with a private server? What if I were to tell you it is a gaming community site? (It's not, but YOU don't know what the **** it is). And if it were private server -- and i'm not saying it is -- who says it is even a ROHAN private server? FYI I develop all kinds of game servers. Most of them are emulator-based and I have the source code for them.

One thing for sure I did not advertise a single one of them here! If you think I did, then prove it or shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Yet he's the one publicly saying he's going to run a private server on iRohan forum. Not sure if his IQ is high enough to make it not closed within 1 month. We're maybe débiles but it won't ever reach his level of stupidity.
    Again, WHERE exactly am I doing that?

The 'problem' at hand is not that they are making a private server - that's unavoidable and none of my 'concern'. It's the fact that they have to advertise it on here.
    Or do you mean to tell that that link to said forums just coincidentally appears to be also the page on which they advertise their p-server and that it wasn't posted on here in order to gain more viewers and, thus, potentially extra customers/players?

There are other means to reach an audience, this is not one of them. Or at least, shouldn't be.

Should've sticked to the facebook likes.
    Again, what advertising? Where the **** is it? Website? Got a domain name at least? How about a name? Anything at all that we can use in Google to search for their website?

Y'know guys, I would love to see where at any time in this thread that I advertised a private server here.

I am advertising? Prove it folks.
    Spreading lies is only only making you look like idiots.

FYI: YES!! I develop private servers. All kinds of private servers. I'm not gonna name them because guys like EP will only go off on another crusade about how evil it is to *gasp* utter the names of other games here.

I know that 99% of the people playing here can't leave because they have simply invested way too much money here to just log off and walk away like I did. After all the amount of money some folks spent on this particular game could buy a brand new medium sized sedan.

That doesn't mean I won't come in here and poke you with a stick once in a while.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-18-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Banned
    So, you mean to tell that the private server isn't a money grabbing scheme? Because we both know how that ended up to be last time.
    Sorry for the dbl post but I just had to chime in on this one...

How is accepting donations at a ps any worse than the blatant fleecing that PWi does to its members? At least a decent ps will attempt to keep things affordable and make the game playable even for those that don't donate.

Can you say the same thing about these guys? Sorry but I'm just not seeing any evidence of that.

Banned
    whoa whoa whoa, you're mad.

TL;DR.

Banned
    I also notice that you didn't back any of your lies with real facts either.

I'm running a rohan pserver

15$ P2P :3 we has 3Mplayurssss.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Oh! Oh! Werezitat? Iwanaplayzthere!

Ooooo I hope it is a Te*a server!

Old man mark you making a tera pserver? Does that mean no more kumalysm?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast