I Have A Little Hope But Is Death Now New Map That Cant Be Farm On Monsters Are Immortals U Guys Said The U Going To Help Us On What?? Giving U Our Money For Something The Is BS. Halloween Event Is A Joke, New Weapons For What We Cant even Farm On Mirrors Maps To Much HP On Monsters Star Fixing That No Making New Maps. Fix The Game To Everyone Can Enjoy A Good PVE And PVP Dont Think On Ur Selfs Think On Those Who Paid. We Buy RPS To Have Good Stuff But For What I See U Guys Are Money Hungry Want More And More. We Dont Complain About Taxes The U charge Us Or The Over Price On Stuff On Item Mall We Just Want To Play. Farm And Kill Kos Is Awesome But U Guys Just Kill It. U Are Making New Stuff The NO ONE ENJOY. If U Want To Closed The Game Just Said It And We The People Stop Spending Money On Game. Another Telling People The Going To Get Suspend Account For Sending Tickets. WTF Rohan Use Too Be Fun Now Is Crazy Now I dont Want To Spend Money Because if I Send Ticket I Can Get My Account Suspended WOW U Guys Are Great ????????????????????????????????????????????