Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
But for whos new joining Jainus is a pain, it's not a PK Issue on my matter at least, is that i don't think i could find a way to make enough money to buy there something to get on farming.
What i've seen you guys got epic and upg.
Now i've been farming around 30k ecash, that won't make me even start in Jainus, see the point?
I would probably switch server, cause i indeed do lack people to play with.

Well..
i thought i told you on the other thread that i start jainus and i didnt spend more than 10$(for EM member) 3 years ago, and i have 6 upgs with 2 of them are katars which price of one is more than 99k RPS today. believe it or not but it means it is possible to start in jainus and make money here. and yes upgs and epic already here when i was a zero thing joined here. maybe its right easier to start at isen, well idk, but thinking jainus has upgs and declared it is a P2W server, thus almost impossible to start there, without even try, while veterans already gave their experience, that is pure ignorant.

the only people who spend a lot are those who doesnt know how to farm, or know but lazy, or those who dont have time but wanna compete, hahah..

figure it out that both server is same, you farm to get things, it just ISEN has no upg, and JAINUS has,
you say 30k Ecash is nothing in jainus, well not really, a decent gear you can get, onyx set is super cheap, non upg weapon cheap, if it just for farm 30k is more than enough, oh you can get an upg club too

Also your problem is you are too self centered and cant really take other ppl advice if its againts your believe, shown on your other thread how you keep stand on your believe that ISEN is the best server for you. thats ok, i dont really care xD
you just joined the game like 1 month and you are still a baby, your knowledge on this game(i dont mean the in-game things) is still in a nutshell, especially you havent tried jainus, the server with more population.

but if you wanna compete in high level end game, then reflect to what reapmaster said
Jainus is the true "patience as hell serve" be patient and get your gear by farming, if you want fast end game than it is indeed ISEN.

conclusion Jainus need more time to reach high end competition than ISEN, but has more population(more pvp, more friends, more anything lol) and thus fun

No Im not persuading you to come here, besides how about your Isen family?

Note : Im sorry if theres any word that insulting, I didnt mean it , cheers