Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
I am ok with the class balance as it is with the exception of a few things:

1: Loop lasts too long and is way too overpowered in a server where everybody has a crit rate boost from upgrades and epics. Should be able to break loop with broken barrier
2: Predator katar mastery giving extra crit rate for no bloody reason.
3: Mages cast time and cooldowns are too long which make it impossible to do endgame PVE and challenging to do PVP.
4: Templar's Intelligence Blow is garbage now the scaling between 6 and 7 is like 5%
5: Defenders get no additional STR outside of rising might and their skills scale like ****!

But more importantly this stupid PA badge gives RAW HP which is F!@#$%$ as the PA season goes on it makes some classes simply unkillable with the stacking damage reduction and the absurd amount of HP. That should be changed to points of vit instead scaling from 20/40/60/80/100 150/175/200/225/250/300 vit (300 vit= 6000 HP by comparison)
Agree with all the above, esp with a nerf to the PA badges. On this subject, I'd like to add that:

6. Guardians and Rangers/Scouts have their attack stat capped/their ulti is bugged. On guards for example, once you pop ulti other buffs/auras that increase melee don't work any longer. Easy way to test this: pop ulti THEN use crazy swing. Melee will not increase with the use of CS. This also applies to buffs, auras, etc, (like literally having crit aura off then turning it on during ulti won't boost melee) making their main damage combo (ulti+OS+CS) nerfed in a big way. For reference, I could easily reach 200k+ melee before whereas I cap at about half that now - with a +attack pet, better stats from armor, better title, etc when I didn't have any before.

I hear the Half Elf class is also experiencing a very similar bug causing their RA to cap out.

This has been ticketed by so many people since June/July and I don't know why this isn't fixed yet. It worked perfectly earlier this year, meaning a cap/change had been introduced in one of the patches... so the solution is as simple as undoing the line/few lines of code that put the change/cap in. What gives?

7. Fix the damn attackspeed bug. This has existed for years. Classes that have a high enough attack speed can't reliably use skills as it takes sometimes 2-5 seconds before it is activated. I suspect this is due to a discrepancy between the actual attack speed and how fast a character attack can be animated (i.e. in a 5 second window your character dishes out 10 hits but the client has only animated 8, causing a discrepancy where the animation needs to catch up). There is a reliable way to stop character animation though - sitting. It immediately stops the character attack animation and causes a "sit" action. So why doesn't pressing on a skill do the same and stop the attack animation so that the skill can be activated immediately?

Just 2 things that need urgent fixing without requiring a skill balance patch off the top of my mind.