This forum is really steppin the level up, Even on a non offensive post people are still able to turn it into some negative and start trash talking at will?

I am very impressed by this forum really....so far i have yet to see a post on here that has NOT have had a single " name calling " or insult in them somwhere, cmon Joe, you could have made your point without the insults, if someone wanna roll an endgame char and drop endless $$ on it it's their problem not yours, you are not losing anything by helping him out, still, you are free to not help him out but that is very easy to do without bashing the entire post, either try to get your points across without insults or just dont write anything at all, i doubt anyone would even think about trying to see any knowledge in a post that consist for 50% insults,

Just my opinion tho, feel free to disagree just as most of the people in this thread disagreed to your methods of " helping " people, " I say that i help, therefore i help " **** what the person you are " helping " thinks of it, obviously they are all noobs LOL