View Poll Results: Do we need more costumes? ANSWER YES!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes oh god. Yes we do!

17 70.83%
  • Yes, Im bored of the ugly costumes

4 16.67%
  • Yes because I dont wanna be rpked by Karren

2 8.33%
  • Yes because I will do as Im told and vote yes!

1 4.17%

Threaded View

Talking ATT Gms! Costume Poll thread.

ok I duno how to make a poll lol so if you people out there agree with me and support my cause, then make a comment and if you dont, gtfo of my thread or I WILL rpk you for life <3 (Okie nvm that I sussed it out ahahaha)

Ok Gms Im making this real now!

Im looking at you GMkarazy!!!!

For years I've been crying out for some new/ different costumes in this game and my cry's have been ignored for TOO LONG.

This is not acceptable and as a long standing member of this community and one of the original first ever players here I want to see results and I want them NOW! Well maybe not right now, but soonish ok? Please?

I do not understand why you continue to torture me in such a way. Have I not been an upstanding member of this community? I dont do naughty things and have only been in prison once for calling GM Karazy a pu55y and it was only a joke! So aside from that, I've been a legit player here.

I dont ask for much or nag gms for stupid things or spam them for this and that.

I only want some pretty things! And 70% of the costumes you sell at the moment are just hideous (thats not a lie, I swear I wouldn't even dress a homeless bum in some of those things if there were homeless bum chars in this game ofc)....I need change, I need originality, I need new costumes!!!!!

Please please take this into concentration. Please end my suffering!

Thankyou xx
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 02-18-2016 at 08:03 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest