Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
Great post again Gank83! Really like the info. What's the combo you keep talking about? I wish we had players who recorded themselves PVPing. That would be fun content to post up and watch on a thread like that. I would like to work on creating a guide with information like this in it, to help our newer players have a better understanding of what exactly is going on with their class. I can tell just from looking at some of the moves, they are definitely 5/5 in importance, like the buffs and the stuns. But what about the other moves? Is Final Crash not worth it? Knight's Mind? Bleed? Please, enlighten me as to why those moves aren't really mentioned! What skill points will you sacrifice for the class ultimate?
He is talking about the The (in)famous OS/CS/KS guardian combo.

If it can run its course it can kill a vit character that has a reasonable damage drop (i.e. not 80% DD) in a single sequence. But that combo sequence is engraved in stone and can be interrupted really easily. A quick stun in the middle of it and your damage peters out as your opponents walks away... or kills you. Guardians take a fair bit of skill and timing to play because they can't simply run around hitting folks with 20k regular damage whacks at the rate of 3-4 per second or nuke folks with a 200K damage whammy.