Threaded View

DC thread number 1000 and something.

Look I duno whats going on with you guys there that manage this game, but god dam. First we get the dcdcdcdc and now for the past 2 (?) days we have been subjected to the wtflag/delay?

While the game was semi playable even with the dcs, its not even playable now. Grinding is just stupid and pointless, you die more times than anything and then the delay makes pvp totally out of the question.

You guys seriously need to step up and get this fixed be4 January. I mean I know things happen in life and we have had a good run with Rohan with very little issues like this in the past, but people are getting fed up. We are wasting time, money, lvl 7s, hunter kits, talis, scrolls, seals, costumes, costume stones, exp and everything else you can think of and a lot of those were running be4 this issue started. Even doing in game events now is pointless as alot of people just dc half way through and dont get any of the rewards (like with PA).

I for one will not charge anymore rps until this is fix because that would be just stupid on my behalf and I can bet my a$$ that I wont be the only one.

And I would suggest you heavily compensate your players. The hunter kits/ scrolls and resets you did give us were wasted. You need to rethink the compensation if you wish to keep your player base.

Nerd rage? why, yes indeed.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 12-06-2015 at 06:17 PM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest