Threaded View

I've been here since 2009 a month before the Giants came out,and i can tell you the game then was interesting.not just the end game,but the leveling as well. i remember when i was leveling i was allways exited to get to the nent level cuz i was goin to get new quests and new chalanges,and i didnt worry about my gear cuz i coud buy anyting i need i game, but now everyting is in the mall and you have to pay for everitying.....please Rohan dev's bring the old times back,and the game will get more interesting and more people will start playing again.
    P.S. fix Str Scouts - bring the old Sharp Melle back and make it unstealable like Evo form, and nerf Templars,Vit Fishes,Savages,Guardians and Str Avengers....cuz everyone nowadays plays only this five classes and the oder ones just fade away.When was the last time you guys have seen Int Priest or Sepa Dk or any Str Dekan or a Warlock thats not Str or Str Scout or any of the fun builds for any class.
    Thats all from me guys peaceout and see you in game
    O and one thing crush world pvp. Make it so hith level characters cant attack low level characters like saw in a 10 level interval or so. Cuz its not coll when your leveling and a maxed out player just comes and 1 shots you.
    Last edited by fasew; 07-10-2014 at 03:24 AM.