+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Incomming Half Elf/Dark Elf Patch & Upgraded Weapon Sale

Starting off with the UPG weapon sale:

Anyone remember when the GM team decided to realease 3.0 upgrades about 2 months after they sold 2.0 upgrades? It caused massive rage from the community(which was understandable) and caused some people to quit.

Everyone knows Onyx armour/shield and weapons have been released but no upgraded version of these weapons has been released (yet).

Assuming (Upg)Onyx weapons WILL be released in the near future it would be VERY unwise to sell 3.0 upgrades. Onyx Upg WILL need better stats than 3.0 upgrades or noone will buy them so to not enrage the community there has to be a timespan in which no upgs are sold, which is NOW.

For the upcomming patches:

Ranger:
    - Gains more attackspeed on buffs in general
    - Gain 50% and 60% dex buffs (Self buffed ONLY)
    - Ranger Combos cool downs go down to 30ish seconds just like humans combos went down in CD
    - Rangers Combos damage will go UP
    - Useless ranger skills are revised an will do proper damage
    - General damage buff for certain skills and more critical damage
    - Xbow Damage 70%, 50% attack speed, agility(Dex) 200% additional damage

In general the playing style for playing ranger will be the same as it was before, using movement speed and good positioning to survive and do bust damage when trying to kill a target. with the new update their burst damage will increase greatly and they will be able to do it more frequently with lower CDs.

Scout:

- Useless scout skills are revised an will do proper damage
    - Bow Damage 70% increase, 70% additional damage agility(Dex)

Scouts will, to my knowlegde sadly stay the same, althrough their damage will increase I'm missing CC resist or CC output (I think it should be CC resist considering they dont have WF). This will make it easier to grind with scouts but they will still not be realy viable for pvp because they are too easy to catch (stun/sleep/root and they are death).

Warlock:
    - General inscrease in damage and attackspeed
    - Revamped skills and changes are made to useless skills
    - Snatch has a long cooldown (they changed it to 1800 sec but this might change)
    - Warlock shield will be like magical barrier or mana guard, only lasting a short period of time absorbing damage equal to your intelligence stats.

It seems like, since everything is going to be self buffed, that the koreans don't want OP warlocks running around snatching buffs like crazy (like Giants can but they miss the disable skills/mirror). I think Warlocks will be able to put out more damage and most certainly will be monsterous while grinding but I don't see them beating temps or guards pvp wise, they will remain a weird kind of support/annoy class.

Wizzard:
    - Self buffed buffs for Psy (60% psy on add temper) and maybe other buffs too
    - Increse in damage and skill damage
    - useless skills revamped and given better/stronger effects
    - Destroy lasts for 60 minutes, hits 8 targets and increases the damage given by 25%

For wizzard it's the same as for warlock, their grinding abilitys improve and they will probably be more fun to play but I think they will just remain a support class pvp wise.

Titles:
    Not sure if these will be implemented in this rohan version, the titles stats are OP giving things like 10% skilldefence and alot of hp, a stat (like 1k Agility) and attack. Is this a revamped version of the class talisman? who knows.....

*!Notice!*: This is the most recent info from the KR rohan, anything I said here might change althrough the general idea behind revamping the skills and increasing the damage of underplayed classes will remain the same. Changes may occur, dont pin me down on it.

Thanks to RBNXD for adding more information to this thread, see his post below for more detailed info about specific skills/titles

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Titles: New quests in Mirror Dungs
    Transcendentalers: All stats + 100, HP + 10000, all ATK + 100, PvP defense 10%
    Spearhead: Power(Str) + 1000, HP + 10000, short-range(Melee) attack power + 200, PvP defense 10%
    search: Dexterity + 1000, HP + 10000, ranged attack power + 200, PvP defense 10%
    command: Stamina(Vit) + 1000, HP + 10000, all ATK + 100, PvP defense 10%
    staff: Intelligence + 1000, HP + 10000, magic attack + 200, PvP defense 10%
    Sage: Spirit(Psy) + 1000, HP + 10000, magic attack + 200, PvP defense 10%
    assassination: Sunbal(Agi) + 1000, HP + 10000, short-range(Melee) attack power + 200, PvP defense 10%

Resent Skill Changes
    Scout
    Bow Mastery: 120 minutes Bow Damage 70% increase, 70% additional damage agility(Dex)

Ranger
    xBow Mastery: 120 minutes Crossbow Damage 70%, 50% attack speed, agility(Dex) 200% additional damage
    Speed Wing: Increases the caster's attack speed for 10 seconds 280% (cooldown 10 seconds)
    Siege Shot: Instead, unable to move for 10 seconds and 100% increase in damage distance(Ranged Damage) (cooldown 10 seconds)
    Els volt car(Ka'el Bolts/Arrows): Damage 100% increase in the final bolt, less than 50% health target damage increased by 50% for 50 seconds

Warlock
    Staff Mastery: 120 minutes 70% of the staff of damage, attack speed increased by 50%, Intellect 200% Additional Damage
    Add Intention: 60% increase in intelligence caster for 120 minutes
    Intelligence Shield: 400% of casters intelligence drops damage for 20 seconds. (cooldown not specified but i guess is 120 seconds like Psy Shield)
    Snatch: For 60 minutes, absorbs an opponents skill buff (cooldown 1800 seconds/30 mints).

Wizard
    Ring burst: 9 targets in a 20 meters receive a 900% of Psy damage
    Staff Mastery: 120 minutes 70% damage increase staff, additional damage of 200% of the soul(Psy)
    Add temper: Caster for 120 minutes 60% increase in Psy
    Mentalriti(Psy) Shield: 400% of casters psy drops damage for 20 seconds.(cooldown 120 seconds)
    Diseuteuroyi(Destroy): 60 minutes regular attack widens, 8 targets, added 25% damage increase (cooldown 4 seconds)
    Extension spell(Ultimate Skill): Used for 60 seconds and then increase the damage per attack skill 500%, 100% hit

Savage
    Pillage: Colldown in all lvls 1800seconds/30mints lvl1 5% to steal a targets buff, lvl2 10%, lvl3 15%, lvl4 20%, lvl5 25%, lvl6 50%, lvl7 100%
    (amount of buffs unspecified but seems to have been changed to)

Some descriptions where changed by myself cause the translator had words in different places and didn't make sense or was confusing, everything else is mostly a copy paste. translation
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-20-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Wait what ? Onyx weapons have not been released ?

How come I can farm them at sunken then, I got one onyx sword part 19% hp D:

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysuperstar View Post
    Wait what ? Onyx weapons have not been released ?

How come I can farm them at sunken then, I got one onyx sword part 19% hp D:
    Sorry I will correct that, I meant upgraded onyx weapons. The normal ones are released but the upgraded version of it has not been released yet.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-19-2016 at 11:22 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Pray, how long of a break should it be in your opinion for those w/o an upg?

Onyx weaps as an upgrd should NOT be released, Onyx weaps in general are broken damage and stat wise leave Upgrds in Glacials. Maybe sell skins for weapons and such but Upgrds as Onyx a huge Nope.

PS: I went last night to KRohan notice boards and read some of the changes done in the [Test] Server. What i saw was really sick damage boost to HalfElfs Damage. It seems they are still in the still too soon testing faces because the boosts are kind of OP in this games standards.
    Bow Damage 70% increase, 70% additional damage agility(Dex)
    xBow Damage 70%, 50% attack speed, agility(Dex) 200% additional damage

Mage Shields will be like Magic Barrier buff lasting only a couple of seconds

Pillage is getting Nerfed 30mints cooldown LOL!!!

There are New Titles coming to but this ones are better than Star of Victory with 1k to one stat depending on the Job/Class. They seem to be quests in Mirror Dungs.
    Example: Assassin Title 1k Agi, 10k hp, 200 melee, 10% PvP defence.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-20-2016 at 06:20 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Savage skill right?

Onyx weaps as an upgrd should NOT be released, Onyx weaps in general are broken damage and stat wise leave Upgrds in Glacials. Maybe sell skins for weapons and such but Upgrds as Onyx a huge Nope.

PS: I went last night to KRohan notice boards and read some of the changes done in the [Test] Server. What i saw was really sick damage boost to HalfElfs Damage. It seems they are still in the still too soon testing faces because the boosts are kind of OP in this games standards.
    Bow Damage 70% increase, 70% additional damage agility(Dex)
    xBow Damage 70%, 50% attack speed, agility(Dex) 200% additional damage

Mage Shields will be like Magic Barrier buff lasting only a couple of seconds

There are New Titles coming to but this ones are better than Star of Victory with 1k to one stat depending on the Job/Class. They seem to be quests in Mirror Dungs.
    Example: Assassin Title 1k Agi, 10k hp, 200 melee, 10% PvP defence.
    I saw the new titles too but i have no idea if that will be implemented here as well, anyway I'll add this to my description. I did not understand the stuff about the intel shield nor did i understand the boost in bow/xbow damage due to my translator going wild LOL. anyway ill add it since you succeeded in translating it better.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Anyone remember when the GM team decided to realease 3.0 upgrades about 2 months after they sold 2.0 upgrades? It caused massive rage from the community(which was understandable) and caused some people to quit.

Everyone knows Onyx armour/shield and weapons have been released but no upgraded version of these weapons has been released (yet).

Assuming (Upg)Onyx weapons WILL be released in the near future it would be VERY unwise to sell 3.0 upgrades. Onyx Upg WILL need better stats than 3.0 upgrades or noone will buy them so to not enrage the community there has to be a timespan in which no upgs are sold, which is NOW.

Ranger:
    - Ranger Combos cool downs go down to 30ish seconds just like humans combos went down in CD

In general the playing style for playing ranger will be the same as it was before, using movement speed and good positioning to survive and do bust damage when trying to kill a target. with the new update their burst damage will increase greatly and they will be able to do it more frequently with lower CDs.

Scout:

Scouts will, to my knowlegde sadly stay the same, althrough their damage will increase I'm missing CC resist or CC output (I think it should be CC resist considering they dont have WF). This will make it easier to grind with scouts but they will still not be realy viable for pvp because they are too easy to catch (stun/sleep/root and they are death).

Warlock:
    - Snatch has a long cooldown (they changed it to 1800 sec but this might change)

It seems like, since everything is going to be self buffed, that the koreans don't want OP warlocks running around snatching buffs like crazy (like Giants can but they miss the disable skills/mirror). I think Warlocks will be able to put out more damage and most certainly will be monsterous while grinding but I don't see them beating temps or guards pvp wise, they will remain a weird kind of support/annoy class.

Wizzard:
    - Destroy lasts for 60 minutes, hits 8 targets and increases the damage given by 25%

For wizzard it's the same as for warlock, their grinding abilitys improve and they will probably be more fun to play but I think they will just remain a support class pvp wise.

*!Notice!*: This is the most recent info from the KR rohan, anything I said here might change althrough the general idea behind revamping the skills and increasing the damage of underplayed classes will remain the same. Changes may occur, dont pin me down on it.
    Hmmm... this make sense since the patch of human and giants come from them too...?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Ranger:
    - Xbow Damage 70%, 50% attack speed, agility(Dex) 200% additional damage

Scout:

- Bow Damage 70% increase, 70% additional damage agility(Dex)

Warlock:
    - Warlock shield will be like magical barrier or mana guard, only lasting a short period of time absorbing damage equal to your intelligence stats.

Wizzard:

Titles:
    Not sure if these will be implemented in this rohan version, the titles stats are OP giving things like 10% skilldefence and alot of hp, a stat (like 1k Agility) and attack. Is this a revamped version of the class talisman? who knows.....

Thanks to RBNXD for adding more information to this thread.

Do you know which skills being changed on mage tree? And count blow is that changed? Add intention? When is this update released? The wizard pay boost is nice.

Rangers sound even more fun now....., too bad they fixing the characters when the servers empty
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    Do you know which skills being changed on mage tree? And count blow is that changed? Add intention? When is this update released? The wizard pay boost is nice.

Rangers sound even more fun now....., too bad they fixing the characters when the servers empty
    Give me a sec ill bring a translated Test server change here in a sec.

Titles: New quests in Mirror Dungs
    Transcendentalers: All stats + 100, HP + 10000, all ATK + 100, PvP defense 10%
    Spearhead: Power(Str) + 1000, HP + 10000, short-range(Melee) attack power + 200, PvP defense 10%
    search: Dexterity + 1000, HP + 10000, ranged attack power + 200, PvP defense 10%
    command: Stamina(Vit) + 1000, HP + 10000, all ATK + 100, PvP defense 10%
    staff: Intelligence + 1000, HP + 10000, magic attack + 200, PvP defense 10%
    Sage: Spirit(Psy) + 1000, HP + 10000, magic attack + 200, PvP defense 10%
    assassination: Sunbal(Agi) + 1000, HP + 10000, short-range(Melee) attack power + 200, PvP defense 10%

Resent Skill Changes
    Scout
    Bow Mastery: 120 minutes Bow Damage 70% increase, 70% additional damage agility(Dex)

Ranger
    xBow Mastery: 120 minutes Crossbow Damage 70%, 50% attack speed, agility(Dex) 200% additional damage
    Speed Wing: Increases the caster's attack speed for 10 seconds 280% (cooldown 10 seconds)
    Siege Shot: Instead, unable to move for 10 seconds and 100% increase in damage distance(Ranged Damage) (cooldown 10 seconds)
    Els volt car(Ka'el Bolts/Arrows): Damage 100% increase in the final bolt, less than 50% health target damage increased by 50% for 50 seconds

Warlock
    Staff Mastery: 120 minutes 70% of the staff of damage, attack speed increased by 50%, Intellect 200% Additional Damage
    Add Intention: 60% increase in intelligence caster for 120 minutes
    Intelligence Shield: 400% of casters intelligence drops damage for 20 seconds. (cooldown not specified but i guess is 120 seconds like Psy Shield)
    Snatch: For 60 minutes, absorbs an opponents skill buff (cooldown 1800 seconds/30 mints).

Wizard
    Ring burst: 9 targets in a 20 meters receive a 900% of Psy damage
    Staff Mastery: 120 minutes 70% damage increase staff, additional damage of 200% of the soul(Psy)
    Add temper: Caster for 120 minutes 60% increase in Psy
    Mentalriti(Psy) Shield: 400% of casters psy drops damage for 20 seconds.(cooldown 120 seconds)
    Diseuteuroyi(Destroy): 60 minutes regular attack widens, 8 targets, added 25% damage increase (cooldown 4 seconds)
    Extension spell(Ultimate Skill): Used for 60 seconds and then increase the damage per attack skill 500%, 100% hit

Savage
    Pillage: Colldown in all lvls 1800seconds/30mints lvl1 5% to steal a targets buff, lvl2 10%, lvl3 15%, lvl4 20%, lvl5 25%, lvl6 50%, lvl7 100%
    (amount of buffs unspecified but seems to have been changed to)

Some descriptions where changed by myself cause the translator had words in different places and didn't make sense or was confusing, everything else is mostly a copy paste. translation
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-20-2016 at 01:20 PM. Reason: :)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast