+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Costume Patterns & Chem wep stones

Hello friends, me again ^^, b4 i start this thread i would like to clarify that i am strictly speaking about ISEN server, and about AGI AVENGER and at lvl 115.

First thing alot of ppl on isen server told me to get a +12 chem wep (which i did during the event ) better then onyx katar cuz u can put more options in it. now comes my first question, my idea for a +12 chem was this: +50% HP stone 30D, 36% DD (PA badge,3 days), 200 AGI 7D from IM, 200VIT 7days IM and 14%Crit 7D from IM. are there a better alternative on ISEN?

and for the costume patterns i was planing on 75 all stats, 90 agi , 90 vit. Should i put the 3k HP instead of vit?

Thanks for ur answers in advance =) Have fun!.

For an agi dhan socketed weapon

1.50% HP stone
    2. 36%DD
    3. 14% Crit
    4. HP Absorb
    5. 33% fckin Mobility (you are a dhan you're supposed to strike Fast and Deadly or else you are the one in bindstone)

go for 90vit,90agi,75allstats

PVP only:

1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 3x % mobility or 3x% attackspeed, preference and depends on your pet (lion or fox I'd go for mobility stone, dragon, I'd go for attackspeed stone)
    5. 36% DD

PVE:
    1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 2x% hp abso
    5. 36% DD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    PVP only:

1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 3x % mobility or 3x% attackspeed, preference and depends on your pet (lion or fox I'd go for mobility stone, dragon, I'd go for attackspeed stone)
    5. 36% DD

PVE:
    1. 200 agi
    2. 50% hp
    3. 14% crit
    4. 2x% hp abso
    5. 36% DD
    Why not 200 vit instead of move speed or att speed? and also what are ur suggestions on the costume patterns? And yes i am speaking strictly for PVP End game for ISEN server

Check this pic out.

xCupid is the highest character in isen. At that time he was 115+46, +12 Opaniel set with 200agi, 200vit stones per parts. +12 Absolute Set, +12 Transcended Opaniel Katar and he was hiding when i venged in using my ranger.

Im co-piloting the VietEPIC with 4parts Talis Armor, Talis Tasset, Talis Helm, Talis Boots , 1part Chimera Gauntlet with 200agi and 200vit per parts and +12 Opaniel Katar

^ He's talking about isen

@Cymesta go for HP ABS and MOBI

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Umm Thx for the answer, but u are running full set of tali with 200 agi on each armor part, as of now i have glacial set, and i am aiming for onyx, i dont think i can ever try to get tali armor and stone it, way too expensive, so i think i will need the extra 200 AGI i can get on the +12 chem katar, as for HP absorb, i dont know what i would want to get that cuz they will 1 hit me nayways, as i in the photos u have 90k HP, so u can heal off of H ABS, for me i have 25k hp. what do u think?

EDIT: If u have good stuff like this, why are u a predator not an Avenger if i may ask?
    Last edited by Cymesta; 02-04-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Umm Thx for the answer, but u are running full set of tali with 200 agi on each armor part, as of now i have glacial set, and i am aiming for onyx, i dont think i can ever try to get tali armor and stone it, way too expensive, so i think i will need the extra 200 AGI i can get on the +12 chem katar, as for HP absorb, i dont know what i would want to get that cuz they will 1 hit me nayways, as i in the photos u have 90k HP, so u can heal off of H ABS, for me i have 25k hp. what do u think?

EDIT: If u have good stuff like this, why are u a predator not an Avenger if i may ask?
    Feel Free to experiment then until you would come to a conclusion that you need HP ABS in your weapon. Every top player dhan in ISEN wears HP ABS in their weapon. You will see people buying HP ONYX parts with 40+DD and 10% HP Abs in their Weapons.

You are free to listen to these noobs "wanna be" who rage quit in playing their server just coz they can't take out top tier players in their server. And feel free to test out 200 AGI vs HP ABS since this sh1t stop playing years ago and dont even play in ISEN. so Good luck.

Agi dhans are getting one shotted anyway.
    As to why it is a predator. Im not the owner and im only co-piloting it for TSB and 1v1 PK.
    And lets talk about noob. Noobs are the one who rage quit and still posting in a forum airing out their "failures" by means of telling the community "its broken" , "quit playing" , "the game suck" and yet they're still here replying to everyone's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Feel Free to experiment then until you would come to a conclusion that you need HP ABS in your weapon. Every top player dhan in ISEN wears HP ABS in their weapon. You will see people buying HP ONYX parts with 40+DD and 10% HP Abs in their Weapons.

You are free to listen to these noobs "wanna be" who rage quit in playing their server just coz they can't take out top tier players in their server. And feel free to test out 200 AGI vs HP ABS since this sh1t stop playing years ago and dont even play in ISEN. so Good luck.

Agi dhans are getting one shotted anyway.
    As to why it is a predator. Im not the owner and im only co-piloting it for TSB and 1v1 PK.
    And lets talk about noob. Noobs are the one who rage quit and still posting in a forum airing out their "failures" by means of telling the community "its broken" , "quit playing" , "the game suck" and yet they're still here replying to everyone's thread.
    I didn't quit this game, I'm still playing. I did quit ISEN but when I quit I was 115+3 and I was one of the top dhans in the server (that's quite awhile back tho), your name or guild did not even exist back then lmao.

Your problem is:
    1. Instead of giving an advice and supporting why you give that advice you advertise your noob predator and brag about how it's able to ''shotta'' higher lvl players. Nobody is intrested in your dumb pvp with a predator lmao
    2. How are you not able to see things from another perspective? If you have 20-25k HP what's HP abso gonna do for your if maxed geared players hit like 15k+10k crits at least? Corect it's not gonna do sh1t since you're dead in 1 hit.

'nother retard trying to advertise bs and brag.

OP it's up to you which advice you gonna follow, good luck.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h