+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

karazy #238815 pls

this nicole gm is a noob and doesnt know jack about company policies and tos. please check over #238815 pls ty

I don't know your story, but tbh, GM Nicole is one of the nicest gms ever.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 12-19-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Banned
    if anyones old enough to remember when templars used staffs to buff blunt everyone used a tightly sealed bag to store their staff in, EVEN if the bag was expired it was supposed to hold the contents, some temps used the same bag for like 1+ year. if anything dropped from it gm's would restore it. now these new age gm's trying to tell me company policies saying they won't restore it. gl with that i know the policies.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6174

How things were years and years ago doesn't matter, their policys might have changed over time....If the bag is expired and you drop an item from it they don't HAVE to restore it, since it expired....If you however have a working tightly sealed back that drops an item within the 30 day period that it's active, im 100% sure they will restore that item and look into the bug/issue that caused this.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I don't think tight sealed bags were ever 'supposed' to preserve stuff after they expired. If they did it was a bug that staff-buffing temps were exploiting. It sounds like they fixed in the newer releases.
    When those bags expire PWYNKI wants you to buy new ones. Perhaps they caught on to people exploiting this quirk.

Lets face it - there was nothing that actually said those bags were supposed to keep stuff from dropping after they expire. And like the 100% DD axe+dagger exploit, PWYNKI fixed it so you can't exploit that advantage.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Actually they do/did preserve, only you cannot equip something and then restore it in that same sealed bag.

AKA, as long as you don't use anything out of it - it will preserve your stuff.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Actually they do/did preserve, only you cannot equip something and then restore it in that same sealed bag.

AKA, as long as you don't use anything out of it - it will preserve your stuff.
    yup, this what everyone remembers and so do i. these dumbass nicole gm saying she won't restore it im like yeah k. i know more about restoration policies than half your GM team bruh.

Hi guys, i know that this isnt the correct thread to make this question, but i'm new in this game and i cant find any merchant who sell the portal stone. I just find town portal stone but not the one to go to blinstone. Can anyone tell me where can i find it?

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    i know more about restoration policies than half your GM team bruh.
    You mean wensha's vagina ? kudos on banging a GM and making a baby.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lChikyl View Post
    Hi guys, i know that this isnt the correct thread to make this question, but i'm new in this game and i cant find any merchant who sell the portal stone. I just find town portal stone but not the one to go to blinstone. Can anyone tell me where can i find it?
    You need to go to the Sundries merchant at your hometown.

If you're a Dhan or Dekan, however - you must first make sure your vengeance (whatever it's called, haven't played in ages - it's the buff icon on the top right and which should be white rather than red) is set on neutral so not all town guards will kill you on first sight.
    After doing so, you can also use the Gathering Hall button, which is located to your righthandside of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    You mean wensha's vagina ? kudos on banging a GM and making a baby.
    Childsupport still cheaper than rohan, what are you on about?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher