+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Dragon Sage Change Job Quest

May I ask how to finish Dragon Sage Change Job Quest. Thanks

You can use google you know there are plenty of websites and videoclips about it.....anyway...

1. Starting point – Haem in Rev Deca castle
    2. Speak to Talia – Bindstone Downstream of Shamar River in Armenes/Rev Deca map (location: D8)
    3. Goto Black Dragon Sanctuary to read text at the Statue of Wailing Dragon (location in Geizan C9)
    4. Go see Keeper of Dragon Eyes – (Guliermo is located at the Dragon Eyes Bindstone in Via Marea F2)
    5. Return to Rev Deca – see Haem
    6. Find the youngest child in Rev Deca – (Perisada is located just outside the Rev Deca castle)
    7. Go to Crystal Quarry – Kill the Phoenix Croief (located by the portal leading to the second lvl of Crystal Quarry)
    8. Return to Rev Deca – see Haem
    9. Talk to Rivyn’s Conscience – (location: Del Lagos – north central F/G 2 area)
    10. Find Sign of Sepa Rosa – (location: Aevraum – C9 at top of the tower)
    11. Go to Altar of Late King – Ferdinant’s Mausoleum (located in Armenes/Rev Deca Map G8)
    12. Return to Rev Deca – see Haem
    13. Go to Armenes Altar; speak with Atiya – (location: Armenes/Rev Deca Map G5)
    14. This is the toughest part of the job change. Few things to keep in mind: if you travel in a party to safely reach the last room, you must withdraw from the party before you open the pot! You must do these in this order:
    > Go to Black Dragon Sanctuary (Geizan C9)- go to the last room west when you see the Shard of Baron Victor Vlen (a mean boss) – you will pass through a long hallway with serpent pillagers, then will see serpent outlaws standing outside the doors to room where the Baron is (when you see these you are very close). Enter room where Baron is, go left and stay next to the wall to avoid his wrath. Go down a small ramp/hallway where you will see a large pot in the room, (leave party at this point) and double click the pot. The horseman will appear and he’s no problem 1 on 1. Help may be needed to keep all the mobs off of you. Also, in this room of the BDS, a mini boss spawns (the white wolf Violence Mahopatew or something like that). If the boss is there, quickly open the pot then everyone attack the boss, if you die you can return and the horseman will be standing there and can be pulled into the hallway with a range attack thus avoiding the mobs and the boss. You should obtain a Spillproof Basin on killing horseman once.
    > Go to Caronia’s Tomb (Varvylan J6) – map of Caronia’s Tomb is same as BDS so go to the same room as below. If in a party, withdraw before opening the pot. Kill horseman and obtain the Dryproof Basin.
    You can now solo the rest.
    15. Return to Armenes Altar – speak with Atiya (Armenes/Rev Deca G5)
    16. Obtain Scale of Armenes – Look for the Sluggish Wave (location: Armenes/Rev Deca north shore of F2) There you will see 4 mobs but no worries, they are all lvl 1.
    17. Return to Armenes Altar – Atiya will send you to Haem where you will be officially changed. Congrats to our newest Dragon Sage!!

Source: http://gamerohanonline.blogspot.co.n...agon-sage.html

PS: I did not check if it's all correct....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well this one would be helpful to change your JOB more faster...
    Last edited by lostghost; 01-26-2016 at 01:25 PM.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

I remember him asking the same questions about job change, it was like a couple of days ago... I was able to change mine for less than 30 mins

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I remember him asking the same questions about job change, it was like a couple of days ago... I was able to change mine for less than 30 mins
    he did for avenger. I doubt you are able to do the dragon sage quest in under 30 minutes, solo.....It's one of the longer jobquests
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You can use google you know there are plenty of websites and videoclips about it.....anyway...

1. Starting point – Haem in Rev Deca castle
    2. Speak to Talia – Bindstone Downstream of Shamar River in Armenes/Rev Deca map (location: D8)
    3. Goto Black Dragon Sanctuary to read text at the Statue of Wailing Dragon (location in Geizan C9)
    4. Go see Keeper of Dragon Eyes – (Guliermo is located at the Dragon Eyes Bindstone in Via Marea F2)
    5. Return to Rev Deca – see Haem
    6. Find the youngest child in Rev Deca – (Perisada is located just outside the Rev Deca castle)
    7. Go to Crystal Quarry – Kill the Phoenix Croief (located by the portal leading to the second lvl of Crystal Quarry)
    8. Return to Rev Deca – see Haem
    9. Talk to Rivyn’s Conscience – (location: Del Lagos – north central F/G 2 area)
    10. Find Sign of Sepa Rosa – (location: Aevraum – C9 at top of the tower)
    11. Go to Altar of Late King – Ferdinant’s Mausoleum (located in Armenes/Rev Deca Map G8)
    12. Return to Rev Deca – see Haem
    13. Go to Armenes Altar; speak with Atiya – (location: Armenes/Rev Deca Map G5)
    14. This is the toughest part of the job change. Few things to keep in mind: if you travel in a party to safely reach the last room, you must withdraw from the party before you open the pot! You must do these in this order:
    > Go to Black Dragon Sanctuary (Geizan C9)- go to the last room west when you see the Shard of Baron Victor Vlen (a mean boss) – you will pass through a long hallway with serpent pillagers, then will see serpent outlaws standing outside the doors to room where the Baron is (when you see these you are very close). Enter room where Baron is, go left and stay next to the wall to avoid his wrath. Go down a small ramp/hallway where you will see a large pot in the room, (leave party at this point) and double click the pot. The horseman will appear and he’s no problem 1 on 1. Help may be needed to keep all the mobs off of you. Also, in this room of the BDS, a mini boss spawns (the white wolf Violence Mahopatew or something like that). If the boss is there, quickly open the pot then everyone attack the boss, if you die you can return and the horseman will be standing there and can be pulled into the hallway with a range attack thus avoiding the mobs and the boss. You should obtain a Spillproof Basin on killing horseman once.
    > Go to Caronia’s Tomb (Varvylan J6) – map of Caronia’s Tomb is same as BDS so go to the same room as below. If in a party, withdraw before opening the pot. Kill horseman and obtain the Dryproof Basin.
    You can now solo the rest.
    15. Return to Armenes Altar – speak with Atiya (Armenes/Rev Deca G5)
    16. Obtain Scale of Armenes – Look for the Sluggish Wave (location: Armenes/Rev Deca north shore of F2) There you will see 4 mobs but no worries, they are all lvl 1.
    17. Return to Armenes Altar – Atiya will send you to Haem where you will be officially changed. Congrats to our newest Dragon Sage!!

Source: http://gamerohanonline.blogspot.co.n...agon-sage.html

PS: I did not check if it's all correct....
    Thanks for the wonderful information on job change quest snipers334 !!

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful information on job change quest snipers334 !!
    No problem m8, next time just use google......
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Y'know if you can't be arsed to do the job change quest at lvl 30, you can always useone of these:

Job Change Certification in the IM

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Y'know if you can't be arsed to do the job change quest at lvl 30, you can always useone of these:

Job Change Certification in the IM
    Wow I saw the Job change certification in IM. It was awesome. Most easiest way to job change but cost me a lot of rps.

Banned
    It costs about $5 USD.
    yeah, horribly expensive ;p