+ Reply to Thread

3 transactions, day? month?

So unless your a member or whatever you can only place 3 items in exchange market, a day? week? month? when does it reset? ;/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by groda View Post
    So unless your a member or whatever you can only place 3 items in exchange market, a day? week? month? when does it reset? ;/
    that is your limit if you have not purchased a membership. if you are a member you get a total of listings every 2 weeks.

As baked says - RTFWP (Read The F******* Web Page)

No i didnt go to the page to purchase a membership because im not even thinking about purchasing one its out of the question have always been so why would i even go to the page to "see how much it cost" and also randomly see when the things reset, I thought of a place of any place this would be stated would be the window stating ive already done my 3 transactions and need to be a member to do more. thats where it should be stated < like "uve done ur 3trasnactions for 2 weeks if u want to do more buy membership"

not on the buy membership page, but sorry for being to dumb to understand u have to check there ;/

Don't cry, in the past you couldn't put any items up at all unless you were a member. Now you have 3 freelo items to ecash every 2 weeks or so.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

the heck is this community? I didnt cry, Im happy with my 3 items every second week, and uh yes you could, i could sell items on there 3-5 years ago withou being a member.

All I asked for was when the 3 resets, I got the answer (while being yelled at like im a braindead moron, for not looking at the purchase membership page because its OBVIOUS its written there)

Idc if its worth it im not going to purchase geeze

why the h*** is this community such dicks for real, you ask a simple question like "where do you claim your lvl up rewards" and you get the answer "Lime you dumb sh**, have u even read the forum threads made 5 years ago about this?" like, no I havent, it havent crossed my mind going thru 10k pages of forum posts, to find what im looking for, sorry for asking .-.

Like if im looking for the answer to this question, I dont go look at playwiths (rohans) official lvling guide, or their event calendar, because im sorry but for me it feels like 99% it should not be written there, but apperently it is. geeze, sorry for not knowing that
    Last edited by groda; 09-11-2016 at 01:27 AM.

the heck is this community? I didnt cry, Im happy with my 3 items every second week, and uh yes you could, i could sell items on there 3-5 years ago withou being a member.

All I asked for was when the 3 resets, I got the answer (while being yelled at like im a braindead moron, for not looking at the purchase membership page because its OBVIOUS its written there)

why the h*** is this community such dicks for real, you ask a simple question like "where do you claim your lvl up rewards" and you get the answer "Lime you dumb sh**, have u even read the forum threads made 5 years ago about this?" like, no I havent, it havent crossed my mind going thru 10k pages of forum posts, to find what im looking for, sorry for asking .-.

Like if im looking for the answer to this question, I dont go look at playwiths (rohans) official lvling guide, or their event calendar, because im sorry but for me it feels like 99% it should not be written there, but apperently it is. geeze, sorry for not knowing that
    Play this game for awhile, and you get your answers to all questions you just asked. After all the a-holes I met in the years I play I really don't care if people don't like my yummy yummy salty comments. If you're so sensetive I'd suggest you to man up real fast lol...
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Are you sure about that? I started in Open Beta and still had to pay my 100rps in order to use the EM. 5 years ago is quite a long time ago and minor details like that can get misplaced in your memory.

And yes indeed. The forums are full of salty respondents. It comes with being extremely jaded with the game while at the same time not wanting to let go of some of the people you met here along the way. Those of us that have been around just about forever don't always realize that there are people that come in fresh or even from several years ago that don't realize the changes that took place in the interim. Also most of the less salty folks have moved on to playing more rewarding games/life. The ones left behind simply have nothing better to do and are bored. And that last does not exclude me.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Play this game for awhile, and you get your answers to all questions you just asked. After all the a-holes I met in the years I play I really don't care if people don't like my yummy yummy salty comments. If you're so sensetive I'd suggest you to man up real fast lol...
    I always enjoy finding such sensitive people in forums :3
    Would be fun finding them in game just to make their lives miserable xD

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Are you sure about that? I started in Open Beta and still had to pay my 100rps in order to use the EM. 5 years ago is quite a long time ago and minor details like that can get misplaced in your memory.

And yes indeed. The forums are full of salty respondents. It comes with being extremely jaded with the game while at the same time not wanting to let go of some of the people you met here along the way. Those of us that have been around just about forever don't always realize that there are people that come in fresh or even from several years ago that don't realize the changes that took place in the interim. Also most of the less salty folks have moved on to playing more rewarding games/life. The ones left behind simply have nothing better to do and are bored. And that last does not exclude me.
    Gotta add all this stuff to the Rohan wiki page ugh...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Check this LINK for info on how to ROHAN, ill keep trying to add more stuff while the game progresses so some pages might be offline sometimes. I am pretty sure i covered everything on that link.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 09-11-2016 at 10:25 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!