Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I'm done

What about it?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Still one part. No one's got what I want and I'm not settling for anything less.
    Won't be of much use anyways though if my name doesn't get transferred back.

Thing is, I've been HellHunter since day 1. It's been that way in every game I've played. I've done massive amounts for the community and have put that name on display on everything I do because it's who I am. I've built myself to be known- maybe not for being the best person in PvP, not for being a guildmaster of the best guild, but for always just being THERE. The name makes the player and the reputation of that player remains with the name even after leaving the game. When you see someone sell a character, and then see that character running around, you don't think of the new owner- you think of the old owner and his past. You think of how things would be if he didn't sell the character.

So when you put passion into being an alias like that, it's more than being robbed of just a name. It's being robbed of your past and your dignity.

Also, if it was such a bad name, then no one would have taken it. Last I checked, I didn't have haters, because they've got nothing to hate.
    Stop QQing, go file a ticket, and they will give it back to u. They did it for me and frank.

Banned
    If some used asswipe stole my char names, I won't cry about it. I'm a pretty imaginative guy and can come up with new ones. No biggie - I don't get too hung up on them. i can see HH's grief though. If you have an active char with a name you have been using since OB ou build a level of pride in that name. Having it snatched is a pain in the ass to say the least. However look at the name change policies (active char + long name use > short term theft) and you will see that getting it back is a simple support ticket away.

I suspect that if you make lotsa noise in the support system hunter, you will get your name back and the thief will get "rocked". It's just some asshat getting some ****s & giggles at your expense. When u find out who it is, kos him.

I sent two tickets, GM's are offline on support, and no response since 5 hours ago.

Maybe I take too much pride in who I am, but it's kind of like someone committing identity theft.
    Believe me, I don't care who this guy is, he's going down, be it the last thing I do if the name returns.

Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    I sent two tickets, GM's are offline on support, and no response since 5 hours ago.

Maybe I take too much pride in who I am, but it's kind of like someone committing identity theft.
    Believe me, I don't care who this guy is, he's going down, be it the last thing I do if the name returns.
    you send one, you come back a day later and its all fixed. You need to learn patience

Finefine, and I did get the name back but the GM's apparently had to pull some strings. Not sure why but they said for now I've got it but they don't know if it can be kept due to some judging concerns. Regardless, I'm fighting until the name is permanently mine.

I think the main issue I had with it was that someone blatantly went after my name to steal it. It wasn't so much YNK being slow as it was the fact some douche is trying to go after a neutral nonfactor like I am. Considering the fact no one's outwardly hated me or has gotten involved in plots to bring me down, it definitely hurts a lot more than if someone who did it out of known dislike tried to do it.

So, thread null (for now). Not sure how it'll end up, though.

Banned
    Fok HellHunter kos.

QQ only a name? get over it baby
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Some1 stole my "Tina" name and ive had it since day 1 of tempest.

ah well
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Some1 stole my "Tina" name and ive had it since day 1 of tempest.

ah well
    Seriously? This whole 4 page thread and you didn't learn that you can get it back easily from sending in a ticket? Seesh.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast