+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lvl 30 Dekan

Lvl 30 Dekan

If Katar of Destiny = Dhan then ______ = Dekan?

I've done the dragon's weapon quest, where can i get the quest for the unique lvl 30 weapon for Dekan? Comments will be much appreciated.

--- Jayzelle <3

Peasant
    google it type in something like rohan dekan solo quests
    InfectedAsylum~INSURRECTION
    DAREDEVIL~INSURRESTION~SOLD
    RATTLESNAKE~GUILDLESS

it starts in revdeca at soudries shop.
    u need 3 healing potions to proceed.
    than u are walked all around revdeca.
    it is very long and ****ty quest.

I don't think you're allowed to get the reward until level 40 anyways.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

You can get the Lv 30 Dekan weapon ( Exuadul Char or something is what its called)by doing a chain quest in Dhan town. Go find Azma and do the lv 10/20/30 quest he gives you, the lv 20/30 wont be unlocked to do until the lv 10 is done. Btw the stats of the weapon pretty much suck, and if you really want one that bad try pm'n me ingame sometime I think I got a cppl laying around from way back when still.
    Joey
    112 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    You can get the Lv 30 Dekan weapon ( Exuadul Char or something is what its called)by doing a chain quest in Dhan town. Go find Azma and do the lv 10/20/30 quest he gives you, the lv 20/30 wont be unlocked to do until the lv 10 is done. Btw the stats of the weapon pretty much suck, and if you really want one that bad try pm'n me ingame sometime I think I got a cppl laying around from way back when still.
    need to rep up your Chronos acount now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

Thanks guys i love you all. :d your the reason why i keep on playing, you guys are always there to help! :d thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzelle View Post
    Thanks guys i love you all. :d your the reason why i keep on playing, you guys are always there to help! :d thank you!
    Stop.. kissing ass.. kthxbai lol <3
    Troll Patrol ~

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzelle View Post
    ;3 kewl
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

Little ress...
    I was doing this quest, I need to find two caskets in Ashen Battlefield but I only found one and got the owner of dragon legs, I still missing the seccound for get the owner of the dragon eyes. I searched everywere, anyone seens have the info for this quest.

Thanks.
    (I thinking in write a quest guide _)

Edit: I found this crap, in the next week I start a Dekan quest guide.
    Last edited by MadFingers; 06-13-2011 at 05:19 PM.
    Anyways I'm just tired of this gaming community with their lack of respect towards other players. You just don't feel like playing anymore because it's the same people talking the same **** on a different day. There are just too many hypocrites and people who are just plain full of themselves. I'd rather not go around entertaining such individuals.

~Calisunshine