+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Speaking of threads hows the little bird situation?

Aside from that s0ck YNK dont know how to count or read.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Gotta love outsourcing.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Davin trying to scam 2 insurgents from YNK, damn.

lol. When are you people gonna learn that YNK doesn't give a rats ass about its player base? What will it take for you to see the light? This kind of thing keeps happening over and over again but people still keep playing, still keep feeding those greedy bastards money.
    Guy's they don't care and that is why this game is so f@#ked up and going down hill faster then a fat kid chasing cake...

How much clearer does it need to be before you people see that this is a company and a greedy one at that. They don't care about this community or this game and just suck you in over and over again. Take your hard earned money and sit back and laugh when you complain. And if you think things are ever gonna change and get better then I seriously think you need to see an shrink. Time has proved to us that they just don't care.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol. When are you people gonna learn that YNK doesn't give a rats ass about its player base? What will it take for you to see the light? This kind of thing keeps happening over and over again but people still keep playing, still keep feeding those greedy bastards money.
    Guy's they don't care and that is why this game is so f@#ked up and going down hill faster then a fat kid chasing cake...

How much clearer does it need to be before you people see that this is a company and a greedy one at that. They don't care about this community or this game and just suck you in over and over again. Take your hard earned money and sit back and laugh when you complain. And if you think things are ever gonna change and get better then I seriously think you need to see an shrink. Time has proved to us that they just don't care.
    I agree! we should take over old man mark's forum and just quit rohan together!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Euthen, gonna PM me and straighten this out or what? I do not like to be kept waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeromisAlpha View Post
    Euthen, gonna PM me and straighten this out or what? I do not like to be kept waiting.
    I don't think any of the GMs are going to respond.

They are quick to lock and sit on their asses though.

FATE

Euthen! STILL , ****ING , WAITING. I WANT MY 2 CHAINS, OR MY MATERIALS BACK

No resolve yet?

FATE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I agree! we should take over old man mark's forum and just quit rohan together!
    I'd be happy to have you there. And I won't chastise you for talking about other games