+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GM Euthen , we really need to talk....

SO, during the last of four "Reinforcement weekend parties" I attempted to make 60 insurgent chains for reinforcement. The following are pics I took for my own records/entertainment. I thought it would be an epic few screenshots seeing as its a rather large undertaking.

What I count here is , EXACTLY enough materials for sixty (60) "Insurgent Chains" and sixty (60) "Armor Reinforcement Stone III"

YET,FOR SOME REASON, after all was said and done, all my materials were consumed yet the game only ever made 58 Insurgent Chains. I traded ONE chain and ONE ARSIII to my templar's account to use the 'ars VI' in my Item Mall inven on that acct. The rest of the chains and arsIII I traded to an alternate character as I made them becasue there is simply no room in ONE CHARACTER'S inventory for 60 chains, 60 arsIII stones, AND ALL THE MATERIALS INVOLVED. I also was transfering all things produced to take yet another epic screenshot. It is as follows...

As i said BEFORE, I traded one chain to my templar's account to use an ARS VI stone + abrad (Which failed btw....go figure. IKR?) And traded the rest to the alternate character as they were being produced. After all was said and done, something just wasnt adding up. I WAS MISSING 2 CHAINS! After scouring all characters and accounts THAT EVEN ENTERED THE CRAFTING STUIO THAT DAY, I submitted a ticket and also chatted with Loengrimm on Live Support.
    This is the first non-generic response to the ticket...

NOW THEN.... I find this response hilarious AND wildly insulting at the same time , FOR A FEW GREAT REASONS....
    #1. NO crafting blueprint I have ever used or heard of anyone else using has EVER EXCEEDED 50 uses (they are supposed to expire off your list after 50 uses) YET, I HAVE MADE MORE THEN 70-80 from the same registered insurgent chain blueprint. YET FOR SOME REASON (I WONDER), I just keep making chains and making chains on the same print.
    #2. WHILE I WAS CRAFTING the 'Armor Reinforcement Stones' THAT PRINT ACTUALLY EXPIRED. So, I run to the R1 npc to buy a new print real fast, I buy the print, I register the print to my character, I made ONE MORE ARSIII and the blueprint EXPIRED(DISAPPEARED) FROM MY LIST ONLY HAVING MADE ONE THING FROM IT!!!!!!! (WTF) So, I run to R1 GET YET ANOTHER 'ARSIII' blueprint, register it AGAIN, made ONLY ONE MORE ARSIII, and it EXPIRED AGAIN!!! At, this point, I'm like WTF. So ... NOW I relog my crafting character, GET YET ANOTHER 'ARSIII' blueprint from r1, REGISTER IT, and LO AND BEHOLD, I CAN make more than one arsIII stone from the same print......THIS TIME(AFTER HAVING TO RELOG) btw, even if i didnt have to relog to get the crafting system to work, why did my blueprint disappear after just one use? (DO YOU ALL STILL THINK THE CRAFTING SYSTEM IS BUG/GLITCH FREE AS GM RANDERMIRTH WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE??) YEAH, I DIDNT THINK SO EITHER.
    #3. The original screenshot i sent in with the original ticket chain plainly shows my looting pet out, I'm just guessing but maybe it picked something DURING the progress bar action in crafting and the slot in my bags bugged/glitched? Or maybe the fact that I was crafting well over the 50 item limit of that blueprint?
    Last edited by ZeromisAlpha; 05-11-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    YOU SOK!

With all due respect.

There, finished your construction site for ya.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by ZeromisAlpha View Post
    SO, during the last of four "Reinforcement weekend parties" I attempted to make 60 insurgent chains for reinforcement. The following are pics I took for my own records/entertainment. I thought it would be an epic few screenshots seeing as its a rather large undertaking.

get to the point already, im getting VERY excited to see where this is going!
    BendYouOver 110 vit defendurerer (inactive)
    BoKinhVan 108 dex templurerer
    BendMeOver 73 suicide pet Sold sad day

GM of Salvation and Famous

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

I'm guessing he's gonna say he tried to make them all +8 and they all failed.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Holy fack... thats alot of insurgents
    Quit.

now i cant seem to edit my original post.... >.> GUESS ILL JUST CONTINUE DOWN HERE COZ THIS FORUM PROGRAM IS ****?

....CONTINUED.

After providing YNK with the misc. info they requested (time,date,name of missing items, etc.) I waited like 2 days for THIS is the email I recieved as a 'conclusion' to the 'investigation'....

AM I ****ING READING THIS RIGHT? DID I JUST GET ACCUSED OF MAKING A FALSE REPORT HERE?!!?!?! LETS SEE... NOT ONLY COULDNT THE GM EXPLAIN WHY 2 CHAINS WERENT PRODUCED, THEY ALSO COULDNT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EXPENDED MATERIALS.... BUT FOR ALL THE EVIDENCE THEY DONT HAVE, IT SEEMS LIKE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO ACCUSE ME OF MAKING A FALSE REPORT AND THREATENING ME WITH ACCT. SUSPENSION/BAN IF I PERSIST TO INSIST THERE IS STILL A PROBLEM HERE?!?!?!?!?! WTF! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED OR INFURIATED IN ALL MY ROHAN CAREER!!! I COULD DRINK GASOLINE AND PISS FIRE RIGHT NOW!!!

FOR THE RECORD: I HAVE NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY ACTIVITITY *EVER* THAT COULD EVEN POSSIBLY BE CONSIDERED DISHONEST.
    I GUESS THREATENING PLAYERS IS A QUICK WAY TO TRY AND RESOLVE A PROBLEM THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING OR SORTING OUT...
    I GUESS THE GMS DIDNT BOTHER TO GO AND CHECK MY INVENTORY HISTORY TO CONFIRM THERE WERE *ACTUALLY* ENOUGHT MATERIALS TO PRODUCE 60 CHAINS, (BTW IT SHOULD BE EASY, ALL THE MATS. WERE IN MY GT FOR LIKE A ****ING WEEK!)
    BUT NO! ALL THEY DO IS CHECK LOGS! (WELL OFC THEY NOT GONNA FIND IT IN THE LOGS, BECAUSE THE GAME NEVER ****ING GAVE THEM TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! WHY THE **** WOULD THERE BE A LOG ENTRY FOR IT) OH BUT IGNORE THE FACT THAT I HAD THE EXACT MATERIALS SAVED UP TO MAKE 60 CHAINS...RIGHT? STILL BELIEVE THE CRAFTING SYSTEM IS FLAWLESS? STILL BELIEVE THE GM'S HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART? KEEP DREAMING....

BTW, IM NOT EVEN GOING TO ADDRESS THE SHEER STUPIDITY OF THIS GM. GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ALL OVER THE PLACE.(OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE ENGLISH ISN'T HIS PRIMARY LANGUANGE??) YNK OUTSOURCING GMS FROM GODKNOWSWHERE? PROBABLY.
    Last edited by ZeromisAlpha; 05-11-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    I'm guessing he's gonna say he tried to make them all +8 and they all failed.
    No, actually I made four(4) +8's. Im rich , you not. jelly? Wheres my GZ?

I STILL MANAGED to EXCEED AND SUCCEED DESPITE YNK FAIL RATES AND A STR8 UP YNK ROBBERY. (SUCK IT)

OH AND BY THE ****ING WAY.... SOMEONE P L E A S E PROVIDE A MOTIVE AS TO WHY I WOULD GO TO THE TROUBLE TO MAKE 58 CHAINS AND TRY AND SCAM JUST 2 MORE FROM YNK? WHY NOT 10 OR 20 OR SO? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM
    Last edited by ZeromisAlpha; 05-11-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Davin, tyvm. you are making me quit for good a very satisfying feeling. i feel your pain man, they dont give a flying fuuck about us as a gaming community. like several GMs have stated in the past, this game is purely a company and they are out to make money. thats fuucked!!!
    BendYouOver 110 vit defendurerer (inactive)
    BoKinhVan 108 dex templurerer
    BendMeOver 73 suicide pet Sold sad day

GM of Salvation and Famous

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

This is that bullsht that is costing them players. The continued abuse of it's playerbase is a good reason I started telling my actual gamer friends to stay away from this game, after having several interested people I know personally whom I played games like GunZ and Aika with.

Every chance I get now, I'll add that pretty little "Stay away from Rohan: Blood Feud." to every site and forum I actively go to.
    Last edited by umadcuzubad; 05-13-2012 at 03:23 AM.

FATE

Btw, I see Davin as a very respectable member of the game. Seeing this further fortifies all belief about the horrible service this game provides.

FATE