+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeromisAlpha View Post
    SO, during the last of four "Reinforcement weekend parties" I attempted to make 60 insurgent chains for reinforcement. The following are pics I took for my own records/entertainment. I thought it would be an epic few screenshots seeing as its a rather large undertaking.

What I count here is , EXACTLY enough materials for sixty (60) "Insurgent Chains" and sixty (60) "Armor Reinforcement Stone III"

YET,FOR SOME REASON, after all was said and done, all my materials were consumed yet the game only ever made 58 Insurgent Chains. I traded ONE chain and ONE ARSIII to my templar's account to use the 'ars VI' in my Item Mall inven on that acct. The rest of the chains and arsIII I traded to an alternate character as I made them becasue there is simply no room in ONE CHARACTER'S inventory for 60 chains, 60 arsIII stones, AND ALL THE MATERIALS INVOLVED. I also was transfering all things produced to take yet another epic screenshot. It is as follows...

damn i wish i was that pro like davin -.-'
    DarkPulse LVL 106 Warlock
    Lugia LVL 110Defendor

retired

rohan: DarkPulse lvl 106 Warlock
    Guild Wars 2: Darkpulse lvl 80 Engineer

i tryed being as productive as davin but fuck its sooooo much work, i jsut do what i need to get by :P
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Quote Originally Posted by kingsofnothing View Post
    i tryed being as productive as davin but fuck its sooooo much work, i jsut do what i need to get by :P
    There must be no rest involved in getting by now.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me