+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    If you mean debuffs as in erase, I'm not sure if that's supposed to count.
    It is, however, supposed to block stun/root/etc.
    well in the description it states the skill makles 'all debuff spells futile' for the duration of the skills and i havent found one debuff spell that is made 'futile' lol

i have tested with the majority of debuffs in the game from priests wizards defenders guardians templars... and nothing, so this gives me the impression its bugged xD
    Quit Summer 2012
    Urahara 103 Wizard
    Yoruichi (2nd) 110 Avenger
    Famous

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    debuff in Rohan is classified as the negative effectors, such as heavy weapon, shout, etc,etc. The game has no actual term for what to call buffs that are taken away. But the skill is working as its supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    debuff in Rohan is classified as the negative effectors, such as heavy weapon, shout, etc,etc. The game has no actual term for what to call buffs that are taken away. But the skill is working as its supposed to.
    no its not because debuffs as you stated i have test such as heavy weapon shout weakness etc. are not made 'futile'
    Quit Summer 2012
    Urahara 103 Wizard
    Famous

I just want to point out that erase, area spell, dispell magic, snatch priest debuff and the giants snatch take buffs away thus the only buff which could protect you from losing buffs would be reflection. Aside from that from what I saw it does work vs most stuns and roots but I do seem to remember frozen ice and taming mind go through.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    could it be that those are supposed to go away when the skill is cast as opposed to the player being immune to them for the duration of the skill? I know thats not what the skill says, but that can always be a mistranslation.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    could it be that those are supposed to go away when the skill is cast as opposed to the player being immune to them for the duration of the skill? I know thats not what the skill says, but that can always be a mistranslation.
    i have test both and neither works
    Quit Summer 2012
    Urahara 103 Wizard
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I just want to point out that erase, area spell, dispell magic, snatch priest debuff and the giants snatch take buffs away thus the only buff which could protect you from losing buffs would be reflection. Aside from that from what I saw it does work vs most stuns and roots but I do seem to remember frozen ice and taming mind go through.
    correct it work for most stuns/sleeps/roots (frozen ice is a debuff reduction in mobility) and all debuff of any type or description are not removed or made futile
    Quit Summer 2012
    Urahara 103 Wizard
    Famous

i thought it stoped vacuum if i recall
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Dispell = instantaneous removal of active stat-increasing skills that last over a period of time.
    Debuff is a pretty universal term coined as meaning any negative effect.

The skill doesn't work properly if I recall, though. I do not believe it affects all "debuff" skills, and does not protect the user from incoming dispells.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Dispell = instantaneous removal of active stat-increasing skills that last over a period of time.
    Debuff is a pretty universal term coined as meaning any negative effect.

The skill doesn't work properly if I recall, though. I do not believe it affects all "debuff" skills, and does not protect the user from incoming dispells.
    either way it dosent work as its described
    Quit Summer 2012
    Urahara 103 Wizard
    Famous