Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    And he wasnt trying to state that he did all the killing but if you was noob enough to follow him to vena to fight then you are just as stupid LOLS, great vid shows how dumb forever really is!
    I heard you guys got wiped. And Frank QQed.

So much for allying with Sovereign.

Oh yeah and we did say, if they took Frank in. We will take Strellan. So get ready, bitches.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Wait I thought Soverign WAS allying Insurrection? That's changing now?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Cat, you're confused, Sov did ally Insurrection. And apparently Salvation disband and joined Sov. lawl
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Okay, yeah that's what I thought. Linn confused me. D:

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

She was just saying, so much for allying Sovereign because it didn't help you (Insurrection) x)
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

I see. =P ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    I see. =P ^_^;
    a normal human beings "line": ........ah!

cat's "line": .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................ah!

sry cat i just had to say that XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    a normal human beings "line": ........ah!

cat's "line": .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................ah!

sry cat i just had to say that XD

Maybe I'm having a blond moment but...... I dun get it. O_O

Cat's blonde.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Cat's blonde.
    so are ur pubesssssss
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast