+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Geeks?

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Lol, sux that it didn't show for u. Theres a cppl movies w/ this same name, but this one has Jennifer Aniston in it so that'll help narrow it down to the right one.
    ooo thanks for the tip. I Just took a look and it looks pretty good and Melissa George (Great Aussie Actress) is also in it. Now I wanna watch it forsure

Quote Originally Posted by frosticular View Post
    :O I'm gonna watch them when it's July. My exams will be over then and I'll have about 3-4 months of free time. I shall watch the **** out of all psychological thrillers then. Btw thankies!
    eek, some of those ones I suggested a pretty extreme and disturbing to say the least, A Tale of Two Sisters and Martyrs are very brutal movies and you need a strong mind to watch them. So please take that as a warning lol.

After watching Martyrs I was left thinking "WTF did I just watch!" but its a pure masterpiece of film and one you prolly wont forget in a hurry after seeing it.

~ Wanna put this song on replay
    I can listen to it all day
    I can listen to you all day
    Hear you all day ~

MsAbella ~ Priest
    Enchantress ~ Wizzy
    CherryRipe ~ Guard

Well, if i go on a murderous rampage after I watched them, I'll hit you up and thank you for creating the monster I would be.Lol!

Gouken-Defender

Quote Originally Posted by frosticular View Post
    Well, if i go on a murderous rampage after I watched them, I'll hit you up and thank you for creating the monster I would be.Lol!
    lol Confine that to just a murderous rampage in this game and Ill be more then happy to take the credit for creating a shockingly evil fiend hehehe

Hear you all day ~

MsAbella ~ Priest
    Enchantress ~ Wizzy
    CherryRipe ~ Guard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Ye was good huh? A little predictable tho, but I still thought it was great.

The final scene shown after the credits only lasts a few seconds and at first I thought it was a good way to end the movie but it kinda left me confused/ wondering. As you will see when you watch it.
    I had to question whether both the alpha wolf and John (Liam) lived or if it was only the wolf. I couldn't see that John was breathing but in reading some comments posted, other people say that John is also breathing.

I guess its up to our own interpretation to decide huh?

This is MY own interpretation and the way I see it, (As said in his fathers poem) is that John walked into the den (unknowingly at first) then encountered the wolf pack. He knew from that moment that he would fight his best fight ."Once more into the fray". (Fray meaning to fight/ battle) "Into the last good fight Ill ever know" = meaning he will fight to the death (?).
    Then " Live and die on this day, live and die on this day" = He was the last man standing at the end and after surviving all the other fights/ weather etc, he "lived" on this day and on the last battle of both "alphas" he knew in the end he was more then likely to die. If not for the alpha wolf then by the other remaining wolfs.

So in my own opinion of the ending I think both wolf and man die. I think the wolf is taking his last few breaths before dying (Like in the scene at the very beginning of the movie where you see John killing that wolf that was stalking the other workers at the plant. John shot it, it laid there took a few deep breaths and eventually died.

(P.s Sorry to anyone who hasn't watched this and I've just spoiled the ending for you lol)

Final scene ~

I'm just glad that final clip didn't have him miraculously surviving and being rescued, would've totally killed the movie.
    and yeah I think Liam Neeson dies, he just takes the wofl with him and its taking its last breaths like at the start like you said.

Haha. Where else would I do a murderous rampage? D:

Gouken-Defender

Banned
    Not a movie... but aww**** Avatar: The Legend of Korra is out.
    srsly best day of my life

Im so watching this movie when it comes out >;D
    Everyone has right to be stupid
    It's just that someone abuse that privilege

Banned
    Read about this movie a while ago but could never find a version with subtitles in good quality.

Låt den rätte komma in (Let The Right One In), you may or may not have heard of it, critically acclaimed Swedish horror/thriller/romance.
    So good, slow paced yet gripping.
    As far as the story, like wow, it is portrayed so innocently but really it isn't and you want it to be that innocent they leave out the more sinister details, hard to explain you just have to watch it.
    Best movie I've seen this year easy.

Link:
    http://www.1channel.ch/external.php?...20=&loggedin=0
    Last edited by Voimasta; 06-25-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    Read about this movie a while ago but could never find a version with subtitles in good quality.

Låt den rätte komma in (Let The Right One In), you may or may not have heard of it, critically acclaimed Swedish horror/thriller/romance.
    So good, slow paced yet gripping.
    As far as the story, like wow, it is portrayed so innocently but really it isn't and you want it to be that innocent they leave out the more sinister details, hard to explain you just have to watch it.
    Best movie I've seen this year easy.

Link:
    http://www.1channel.ch/external.php?...20=&loggedin=0
    Went to take a quick look. Its tellin me I need to install a VCL player to watch it. Um whats a VCL player?

Edit = nvm, I googled what it is hehe

Hear you all day ~

MsAbella ~ Priest
    Enchantress ~ Wizzy
    CherryRipe ~ Guard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast