+ Reply to Thread

failed to download!(file) - rp.167969282.1

Okay my Problem is i Started rohan after long time and patched after download lots of files and then it said it was patched and i click start i get some error in some gem file
    Then i close it and then open again Then it starts File Downloading again so it downloaded few files and then stopped at one and wouldn't download at all i close it and open the loader again the blue bar fills twice or three times and the red fills
    about 5% and then Gives me this stupid error failed to download!(file) - rp.167969282.1
    Thats all anyway to Fix this?

Banned
    This error message usually occurs when Setup cannot establish a connection to the patch server.
    Since you were able to successfully load this page, it appears your basic internet connection is working normally.
    This indicates that a third-party program or application is interfering with your internet connection.
    Turn of your antivirus or firewall while you are downloading the patch.

If the above solutions did not help, please contact us at http://ynkinteractive.com/support and and attach your system files with detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.