+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Disappearing NPCs in game

Hello, I realised that after the latest patch, whenever I try to login into the game, I could not see any NPCs around. That was the first observation. Not only that, I also could not

- Use potions
    - Use skills like 'Sleeping' to regenerate my HP/Mana
    - Use warp portals to get around
    - Exit by pressing 'To Menu' or 'Exit' the whole game, it just hangs there after the timer.
    - See other players

I wish to find out ways to solve this problem. I have tried re-installing the game before. I have tried re-downloading the client and installing it before. Neither of them worked. I hope it's just a temporary bug that can be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    No sorry, I can't. Don't have a clue what may cause this issue seeing as you already tried the re-installing and stuff. Doubt deleting the ".set" files in your rohan-directory will fix it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Thanks for replying EaglePhoenix. I hope there's a way to solve this problem!
    By any chance do you have any idea when will they have the next maintenance?
    I'm guessing that the new patch would help solve this problem.

I thought that the update would solve my problem, but I still could not see any NPCs when I logged into the game.
    I think I should try out deleting the ".set" files, but I can't seem to find the files in my "SealOnline Eternal Destiny" folder. Is it in another sub-folders?

I am also experiencing exactly the same thing. NPCs, Warps, Items, Skills, other players as well as logging out or going back to main menu, all of them are bugged. I am really clueless and I don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No sorry, I can't. Don't have a clue what may cause this issue seeing as you already tried the re-installing and stuff. Doubt deleting the ".set" files in your rohan-directory will fix it.
    ".set" files? isn't that for Rohan game client only? I too can't see any .set files on my seal folder. please if any one knows how to fix this issue, help us. share what you did so that others may be able to fix their problem as well. I have already send a ticket/e-mail to YNK, but they don't have definite resolution so far.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You wandered into the Seal forum you noob lol. Don't feel bad I've posted a few times on kos thinking I was in the Rohan ones.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    You wandered into the Seal forum you noob lol. Don't feel bad I've posted a few times on kos thinking I was in the Rohan ones.
    Screw these forums D:
    /ewrist
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher