+ Reply to Thread

Question Stats for STR/VIT Hybrid Dekan Equipment

Okay just wanting to get a straight answer for this, but what type of bonus stats should I be wanting on my equipment?
    Im a STR/VIT hybrid dekan.

Most the time I just get phy def and magic def. And I am assuming that getting some type of damage bonus as a bonus stat on my weapon would be the best choice.

But I am curious to know on my Armor pieces (Helm, Gloves, Chest, Pants, Boots) what bonus stats should I be looking for with my build.
    Also, for accessories which stats should I be looking for.
    And weapon wise what are the best stats?

Click my Siggy to visit my personal online portfolio.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm not sure - I usually prefer the full-of-one-stat kind of builds.

I'd think you need at least 2 weapons, melee/damage drop and HP/damage drop with additional stats such as str or vit and keep them in your non-drop bag (given at a lvl 15 or 20 quest at your hometown bindstone npc), using the hp when needing to tank/FFS and melee ofc during grind/stunning/FS

As accessory's I assume the 300str twins plus 300vit should get you quite good for a while - although you might consider a base of 50 dexterity seeing as those acc don't give you any dex and thus not the needed accuracy.

As for armor, anything with HP enhanced armor should be fine as long as it's high hp (pdef wise you should be fine due the decent amount of vit)
    It's not what clouds, but what fades.

Mischief | Sushi | Mischievous
    Guardian | DS | Scout

I see, well when I distribute my points its about 3STR, 1VIT, sometimes full STR. I believe i do have some base dex, due to when I started out in 2009 i had no clue wut i was doing and put points into everything but im planning on restating later on.

and I need to figure out which one of my bags is the no drop bag @_@;

Click my Siggy to visit my personal online portfolio.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's the one you get from the quest at your bindstone npc, if you haven't taken it yet it's probably still there waiting for you (you get to choose between a lightweight 12 slot bag and a non-drop fastened 12 slot bag - extremely useful for items you don't want to have dropped during pvp such as different weapons)

Now, about your dekan. A strength build isn't really a viable one pvp wise beyond lvl 70. I suggest going the strength route for lvling purposes and include the vit into your skillbuild (FFS) by either going full str or 3str1vit. Depending on your lvl you can then go with the str twins and 2x 52's str/dex/vit (unless you can get your hands on insurgents or any kind of those expensive items). Once you reach lvl 101+ you can then change to full vit for pvp.
    It's not what clouds, but what fades.

Mischief | Sushi | Mischievous
    Guardian | DS | Scout

How about the skill should we upgrade ? I mean the darkness or the frozen or.... can you tell me ... I'm the new comer in here ....

Thing concerning darkness/frozen and other imbue - lvl1, unless you are sepa build. Thing is, If you think that you will get evolve, Darkness/frozen, etc. do not work while you are in dragon form, so it is quite ineffective to take those.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.
    • 1xx Vit DK JIN
    • 8x Savage JIN
    • 7x Str DS JIN
    • 9x Str Guardian JIN
    • 8x Str Predator JIN
    • 6x Guardian JIN
    • 1xx Str Avenger JIN
    • 6x Agi Avenger JIN
    • 8x Int Warlock JIN
    • 7x Str Defender JIN
    • 1xx Templar JIN
    • 9x Priest JIN