+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: rohan problem

30 days pass and nothing YNK dont work on this a play this 3-4 year and now cant play this is so stupid they send me message on support and a think GM just use copy/paste when answer me on ticket a dont no what to say

Up!
    Send a ticket again And copy/paste ?
    Well i have a friend who can log all his chars, but not ONE of them, why this one only, strange, but 2 or 3 times he could log it Not funny, he sent/send tickets also, do it again
    I hope they do something
    SOLACE = Christou (Templar) - Isabelle (Priest)
    Pls YNK delete Giants

Hello

a send 100 massage and opet few new ticket but everytime same answer copy/paste and a know they this no fix soon almost pass 5 weeks and nothing maybe in 1 year lol

Hi
    Have you an answer now ?
    If not, just try to copy gameguard folder on rohan folder from a computer where you can log your char and paste on your rohan folder
    Pls YNK delete Giants

a have 1 simple question for you can you send me yours gameguard folder here,because my friends dont`t play this game,and a try to go on webste from orther comp and same,if you can send me yours gameguard

thanks

a question for the ppl who are having this problem,
    Did you logged off your char at Crafting Studio/Fishing hole or Mangrove Bay Bind before this happened?
    ChouTemplar (Divinity)-Gave Away
    xDevil-Lvl 99 Templar(Solace)-SOLD
    There is no charge for Attractiveness or Awesomeness
    INACTIVE MODE

i had this, but then i uninstalled ROHAN(complete uninstall,Removed all traces from registry and stuff) and re-installed in a completely new partition(HD).It worked for me.Maybe work for you guys
    Note: Dont change anything in your registry if you are not sure what ya doin.
    ChouTemplar (Divinity)-Gave Away
    xDevil-Lvl 99 Templar(Solace)-SOLD
    There is no charge for Attractiveness or Awesomeness
    INACTIVE MODE

Not sure it work if i send you my folder, coz we don't know if i can log your char, try install it on a friend computer and test

Altair, my friend had his char hazy or etton bind, nothing to do with lags Work now with my folder
    Pls YNK delete Giants

guys look this maybe help

http://imageshack.us/content_round.p...fS09TUnduS5dHS

http://imageshack.us/content_round.p...3eLOzeeWo9PZ2g

and a im not sure where a was log off that was 2 months ago but a think a was mangrove but not sure

this is page of my EM

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/66797426.png/
    Last edited by Djuka; 04-29-2012 at 02:53 AM.

Reinstall your pc, maeby change another OS like vista or win7, change your antivirus program and DON`T use google Chrome.I started 2 days ago and my pc get crazy, this browser confront with gameguard and rohan idk why, after maintance.And if you can log on another acount make best low resolution and req.Another ting.Use mosila for first browser.
    OR first just test mozila,opera,google chrome,win browser... etc fot up it for first browser.Maeby your antivirus and gameguard block this who you uisng and closing rohan client.