+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: rohan problem

Or; I rather have the feeling it is maybe to that new ingame IM page? Perhaps it has trouble loading it or something? Because on my other accounts I do sometimes get a script error of being unable to read a webpage inside of Rohan, but the error message does not shut the game down

However; with that account; I do not even get the chance of starting the game (the error message I mentioned pops up right before the start is finished)

So. Maybe all new accounts made in that time after the ingame IM patch suffer some sort of programming issue? x_x

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yes good thinking, IM ingame - why indeed. Mention this in your ticket as well.

ynkinteractive.com/support/

make an account, log in on this site and click "submit a ticket" - follow instructions, you can follow up on your ticket on there and/or on your registered e-mail. Usually an answer back within a few minutes - depending on the time of the day tho it could take some time longer. Withing 24h should do it at least.

Can only know about that prog issue when we know how old the other accounts are from the other ppl having this issue
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

they dont no what is problem,last few days a talk with GM and they told me to do all they change my password a few time install and unstall rohan and still dont work,my account is old adont no but have 2-3 year and a im from serbia problem star after maintenance 13.03,and a dont buy char from EM they can log on my account but me cant

a told thay to remove last maintenance and all back in normal a think because they dont no what is problem a dont play have 10 days a w8 few days more and a delete all my chars and reinstall rohan and is over with rohan a find another game and play

this is ****ing bull**** they make this problem with last update and now they dont no to fix a w8 almost 2 weeks

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    i can't help you no longer
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

a know but a dont have nerv to w8 more,but thanks you for you trying to help

and a dont no kuromiko2 is fix this or

it's not fixed, and I am getting very frustrated
    They sent me a temporarily password too but it still didnt work

same here,but still dont work maybe after update is gona work 2 days more and we will see