+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: rohan problem

Ive been helping Kuromiko from where I live, im a friend. And I have been thinking. The problem appeared since the ingame IM. And only happens with a single account. When the webbrowser is loaded ingame, its probably logged in the moment the usual loading screen d appear.

The odd thing being other accounts to log fine, and other computers not suffering from the issue when logging the account.
    Aka.. it has to do with a specific machine, and a specific account.

All thatd make sense with me is that the programming and the transfer of account data in the login of the IM d be corrupt one way or another. That adding to all the other specific data the client'd send to the server concerning the machine it runs on.
    ...but that is as far as I got really..
    Which in the end is nowhere...

Anyone else share any idea's? =\

a dont no what to say or what to think today is 2 weeks how a cant login and YNK dont do nothing about this,on support GM only tell me they work on this a dont get any normal answer for this only we work on this,a ask how much time they need to fix this and again we work on this,only answer what a get from YNK is we work on this,they dont no to tell some orthers answer only we work on this

Banned
    Anybody who is still experiencing this issue please do the following:

1. Locate your Rohan install folder and open it up
    2. Locate the GameGuard folder within and zip it using winzip or winrar
    3. Create a support ticket at www.ynkinteractive.com/support

We are constantly investigating the cause of this issue and feel we are getting closer to pinpointing the issue. Please be as specific as you can when you contact us and create a support ticket. Please also provide us with the following information:

Account ID:
    Does this account work on other computers?:
    Do other accounts work on your computer?:

With this information we will be able to get closer to a resolution for all that are experiencing the issue. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

a try on orther computer is same on website and cant login in game

FIX THIS ****

does the other computer you tried to log in from use the same operating system? i only ask because as i posted i have been able to log in using a different operating system than i normally do or at someone else's house i can use the same operating system i normally use. like i use windows xp here at my house... can't log in with that but i can log in with windows vista and windows 7 ... i go to my uncles house and i can use windows xp to log in there.

Make sure your computer's system calendar is set to today's time/date.

is not problem time/date is problem update 13.03 somethink wrong with that update

YNK when you fix this S H I T

GM ignore me http://imageshack.us/content_round.p...3eLOzefLo9PZ2g
    live support is online and R.O.H.A.N.:Blood Game Master - Offline this is crazy a refresh 10 time and same live is on and game master is offline lol and frist time when a go to live a w8 10 min to answer me and a close and see this live is on and GM is off
    Last edited by Djuka; 04-03-2012 at 10:29 AM.

I cant log with different operation system, all my old account i can log normaly with all operation system, but new accounts.. i cant..

Fix it !!