+ Reply to Thread

SES quest(s) guide

I have been searching around but haven't been able to locate a good source of information regarding the several SES quests available. Can someone give a quick run-down of the quests?

Much appreciated!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    lvl 25 ses quest: just go to hometown bindstone npc and talk with him
    lvl 40 ses quest: complete all your solo quests (seek for solo quests on google) from lvl 1 up to 40. Only then you can obtain your ses quest at the npc in Lauke's Monastry. You have to kill the boss at the end of Lauke's. Be aware that it's a magic attacking, debuffing lil bish and you might want the help of a higher lvl player. Preferably templar. I killed it with a priest once, but that takes some time..

lvl 50 ses can be obtained in Pine map (that bindstone near that dungeon i forgot the name of, similar to Black Dragon Sanctuary), for that you have to kill Serpenter Caliphs. Those, too, are magic attackers and you might want some help if you're squishy. This quest can be done without doing your solo quests.

lvl 67 ses quest can be obtained by some npc in perishing plains map. (not the one at the bindstone near scarecrows but the one further down the map, just follow the same road all the way down). For this you'll see a road going like "@" just follow that spiral all the way down and you'll find a chest, open that chest - kill the boss and.. done.

Hope it somehow helped, i can't recall all the names by heart or names of the places so ehm yeah. I'm also not ingame and don't have much time (need to leave the house in 10 mins), so hope it helped for at least some bit.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-14-2012 at 03:44 AM. Reason: oops. lil mistake, nobody saw 0.0
    I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am.
    - Brian Andreas

As such, I prefer the time when I'm not on here.
    EaglePhoenix

Retrieve the stolen relics
    Level required: 50
    Npc name: Kozumi
    Quest goal: Kill Serpenter Caliphs until you get x50 stolen relics (does not drop from every monster, also they are magic monsters). Located at Aevraury coordinate G7.

Mysterious Golden box
    Level required: 67
    Npc name: Elwatt
    Quest goal: Open a golden box ("Mysterious golden box") at the end of the spiral path past Plaza of Dignity, box location C8 and kill the monster inside. Its very easy. Then deliver to Elwatt to get your SES.
    Last edited by LunaMortum; 03-14-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Help save Stargate Universe by signing this petition https://www.change.org/petitions/net...rgate-universe

Minecraft server:
    Buxville

Ah true, it popped in my mind after i pressed "post reply" but then i started twindling and.. well wasn't sure anymore. Not sure if there's anything else i missed
    I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am.
    - Brian Andreas

EaglePhoenix

Are these 100% stones or similar to those dropped in game % based?

I really appreciate the info tho!

slight higher succes rate but not 100%
    DarkPulse LVL 106 Warlock
    Lugia LVL 110Defendor

retired

rohan: DarkPulse lvl 106 Warlock
    Guild Wars 2: Darkpulse lvl 80 Engineer

some time ago you'd be better off selling them on EM to gather rps and buy a 100% IM one instead.
    Nowadays they sell so cheap you could as well just use them and hope for the best.
    - Brian Andreas

EaglePhoenix