+ Reply to Thread

Is KS allowed now?

I havent play seal online long, and just blink my account
    today i went to the CG room trying to get some RG to feed
    my pet and this is what happened.

the hunter is KSing me ( Shepeniupsalju )
    is this allowed now?
    does GM taking care of this kind of problems?
    i have screenshot but dont know how to post it

....seal? this is rohan portal broskii

nothing atm cuz i sukz ^-_-^
    BUT Y U MAD THO?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yes it is indeed "broskii"
    and as you might now, the rohan portal houses several of their games, broskii. K.O.S., Seal, Rohan ..

Forum
    Portal Forum
    Seal Online
    Seal Online Discussion
    Lime Tavern

Check it up, broskii

@topic: I don't think killsteal is prohibited - though i don't really know the regulations of Seal online.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    I think,KS is not a bannable offense although if he gets persistent on bugging you take screenies
    and send it to http:ynkinteractive.com/support he can be punished for harassment. =)

Banned
    To me, KS is an action by a rude player who wants to "troll" you. Either that or they're trying to steal your spot or provoke PVP. I think if someone tries to KS, you should resolve your issues on the guild battle field and challenge them. If that doesn't work, you can report it to us and we will hold a special 1v1 fight in the arena. Both sides would add cegels and winner takes cegels and hunting area!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koncussion View Post
    To me, KS is an action by a rude player who wants to "troll" you. Either that or they're trying to steal your spot or provoke PVP. I think if someone tries to KS, you should resolve your issues on the guild battle field and challenge them. If that doesn't work, you can report it to us and we will hold a special 1v1 fight in the arena. Both sides would add cegels and winner takes cegels and hunting area!
    Even though i'm not playing Seal Online, that sounds as an epic and fun solution o.o

(Although it makes me wonder if players might now ks on purpose in order to have that special 1v1 and if that would cause a flood of reports)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

that idea is awesome, but if they ks by accident then it's understandable you can always talk to the person to know their intentions, even if they ignore you. i'm fully against pvp, but i don't mind dueling.. in moderation.. (i tend to rage when i die a lot.. then i berserk.. i am scary when mad..) i can also see this to bots.. ugh i HATE gold sellers with heated passion and to see them die by the thousands would be a true delight, along with rude players and arrogance of any sort.