Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    The thread was more about how Aibell couldn't get buffs from her own guild and had to beg an enemy guild.
    Displaying how much Insurrection fails.

Banned
    lol I buff her sometimes cuz i feel bad for her. She has to deal with aizen and oneslip and all the other retards... it must suck...

Aibel, come to Ohn. we welcome you with lots of buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I dunno. If I need buffs I'll whore them from whatever temp/priest/guard/dhan is there. I really don't care what guild they are in.
    Likewise if someone asks me for buffs I don't look at their guild. I look to see if they are a dickwad & if not, I buff them. If they are not or I'm in ****ty mood, I tell them to **** off. end of story. I don't make threads going "Ha Ha! <insert name here> tried to get buffs from our guild!".

I mean c'mon, a thread about something like this? Really? That is so juvenile. You don't wanna buff someone, tell them to **** off/ignore them. Easy-peasy simple.
    You tell 'em sister!

hi conscript

iwanttotypewithcapsfkyouforums. WTF MAN WHY ARE YOU A GUARD?

iwanttotypewithcapsfkyouforums. WTF MAN WHY ARE YOU A GUARD?
    bcos ima be cooler than u

I dunno. If I need buffs I'll whore them from whatever temp/priest/guard/dhan is there. I really don't care what guild they are in.
    Likewise if someone asks me for buffs I don't look at their guild. I look to see if they are a dickwad & if not, I buff them. If they are not or I'm in ****ty mood, I tell them to **** off. end of story. I don't make threads going "Ha Ha! <insert name here> tried to get buffs from our guild!".

I mean c'mon, a thread about something like this? Really? That is so juvenile. You don't wanna buff someone, tell them to **** off/ignore them. Easy-peasy simple.

+1 very juvenile

sad thread

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

This is because you're from Ohn. No ****ing surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    The thread was more about how Aibell couldn't get buffs from her own guild and had to beg an enemy guild.
    Displaying how much Insurrection fails.
    Exactly.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast