Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lol its cuz he faked the ticket or said that you guys did something against the rules to get the weapon. Just have everyone in BS send in a ticket saying EXACTLY what happened. If he was red or if he legitimately died and dropped it you will get the wep and bans will be removed.

If used bugs or broke the rules then u dont.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

If the sword was in his inventory and he dropped it, the GMs will NOT give it back.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

haha that sucks. thats what happens when u dont buy tight seal bags

he dropped it in a war while he was switching between his weapons I guess , so no need to go QQ to GM's cauz ur not getting it back anyway , since it was dropped from the inventory.

But if you drop something you Loose that thing... He lost the Upgrade Sword... Sorry if he Fight ... and Loose... But in fact we cant to get the Upgrade wepaons... So the Gms configurate the Upgrade for nobody drop this Weapon...
    I Lost a lot item and expensive or powerfull... so can i to get again my thing??? That or a big problem for All...

Look idk why ppl ar talking about what the GM can or cant do the point is he lied to the GM to get them under investigation DUH!

Is this your first week on rohan?? When u lose a weapon worth 20k+ rps u expect some1 not to do whatever they can to get it back??
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

From what I heard from the people who saw what happened, TheCurse was not red. He just dropped the weapon because it was in his bag and he didn't have a tightly sealed bag. In that case, he should not get that weapon back. Many people dropped items such as potions, portals, regular weapons and armors during pvp, and they aren't getting them back, so TheCurse should not be the exception to the rule. If he filed a FAKE ticket and lied about what happened to try to trick the GM so that he can get the weapon back, he should be punished further on top of not getting the weapon back.

I suggest the 4 who got their accounts locked because of this and the others who saw what happened to file tickets to let the GMs know what really transpired. GMs go through many tickets and sometimes, it's hard to find out the truth of what really happened.

Just zerg the GM with tickets. Tell your entire guild to post the EXACT SAME TICKET and attach the ticket ID at the botom of everyone else's
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    I believe the word you are looking for is "lose."

Lose = opposite of winning

Loose = what happens to a woman when she has too much sex.
    True. Typo because i typed too fast. Thank you
    Anyways, if he lost it from the normal bag when died, thats gone, GMs can't do anything.
    "To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle."

The teachings of buddha.

in this moment he drop sword and he by gm forbaned my cont

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast