+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    i cant beacuse i need to write my in game name and i dont have a char yet it starts now btw , but it shuts off when im about to get online O.o

Banned
    The error you are receiving occurs when your connection is unable to reach the game servers.

The most common issue with this is due to a conflicting firewall/antivirus software.

If you have any of these running on your computer make sure to enable ROHAN as an "exception" within these programs. Depending on the software you are using will determine the procedure used to apply the "exception" rule.

Before setting the exception itself, you may want to disable the programs temporarily to see if it enables you to connect to the game. If this resolves your problem you can go back and enable the exceptions as suggested.-Syze
    Hope that helps.

Banned
    Had same problem, in my case it was "Fail CERTIFICATE" *.playrohan.com I just ignore error with CERTIFICATE and add that to trusted. When I open game CERTIFICATE error still pop up... but i can log 2game without HTTP error stuff

Last edited by Francyo; 03-16-2012 at 05:55 PM.

last update is problem a come to chars and when start rohan is close

I just bought a brand new comp, installed rohan, and having the same problem... D: Turned all Norton switches OFF, still no-go. HELLLLLLP! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Had same problem, in my case it was "Fail CERTIFICATE" *.playrohan.com I just ignore error with CERTIFICATE and add that to trusted. When I open game CERTIFICATE error still pop up... but i can log 2game without HTTP error stuff

ALSO having this problem as well...
    Last edited by ZeromisAlpha; 03-24-2012 at 10:10 AM.