+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned

[03/26] Player of the weekend

Hello! Here is the winner of Player of the Weekend!

- Main Character Name: Sototangkar
    - Level: 169
    - Server: Ramos
    - Character Class: Swordmaster
    - Gender of Character: Female
    - Class: Fodder
    - Guild: Yakuza

-What is favorite experience in Seal?
    My favorite experience is when I could meet a lot of friends in SEAL ETERNAL DESTINY, especially from my beloved guild [Yakuza]. Most of my guild members were very kind and helpful. There are so many things that I had shared and done together with my guild members, such as finishing Story Quest, raiding Monster, hunting together, joining Warzone and other interesting Events in Seal.

-What is your best achievement in Seal?
    Best achievement? Of course it was when I could help my guild members to solve their problems. That was nice when I could help them together with other members. Whatever their problems, I would always try to help, since “helping-each-other” is the ultimate key to keep my guild strong. Moreover, all Yakuza’s members were just like a big family for me. From the beginning up until now, they’re still respecting me as a Master. Thank you guys !

-Which event was your favorite?
    I love all events presented by GM team. However, the most interesting event that I like so much is “Player Appreciation Weekend”. In this event, all players need to log in their characters up until 20 hours. Because of that, during the event, I can meet my seal friend’s more often.

-Why do you like Seal?
    1. Because it is SEAL.
    2. Because it is Online.
    3. Because it has very good 3D graphics and other features.
    4. Because there is Yakuza Guild there.
    5. Because I love all things I have there.

-Why did you choose your class?
    Well, I choose Swordmaster class because it has a skill called SLASH !! that’s nice when I can slash.. slash.. slash.. and slashhh.. all monsters into pieces. Besides that, Swordmaster also has the biggest sword-type weapon. I think that was COOL MAN !! and I also like the name of that class “SWORD” and “MASTER” !!

-What is your hobby?
    My hobby is drawing a rainbow and watching the night sky..

-Do have any comments for the YNK Staff?
    YNK Staff, you have done a GREAT JOB GUYS. Keep moving on! Fix the game, kill the cheaters, and ban those RMT players! Thank you very much.

The Next winner will be selected on April 4th!

Banned
    awesome ! I hope to see you again Sototangkar

can i resubmit my e-mail, so i can get a chance to be selected?

Banned

[04/02] Player of the weekend

Main Character Name:Miura
    Level:196
    Server:Bereth
    Character Class:Gambler
    Gender of Character:Male
    Class:Trooper
    Guild:Baskerville

What is favorite experience in Seal?
    Ok, my favorite experience in seal is , when the first time I met treasure box bale.
    I don’t know that the box can hit me when I was walking , I felt surprised lol

What is your best achievement in Seal?
    My Guild is 50 member (max) now.
    I love it and I’m so proud of my friends, they are the best ^^

Which event was your favorite?
    Ya, the best event was Halloween Event free vroomy!

Why do you like Seal?
    Because I like listening the Background Music(BGM) of seal , so catchy
    I love Lime BGM , it’s always on my mind!

Why did you choose your class?
    Jester is cheerful character (yea like me)
    I love it cause he can dancing every time and every where xD

What is your hobby?
    Gaming, soccer , sleep lol

Do you have any comments for the YNK Staff?
    Okay.. Thanks a lot for YNK Staff that you have made a portal for us to playing Seal Online ED
    You guys really creative and innovative , keep moving on : )

The Next winner will be selected on April 9th!

Banned

[04/09] Player of the weekend

Main Character Name: Donuts
    Level: 142
    Server: Bereth
    Character Class: Priest
    Gender of Character: Boy
    Class: Priest
    Guild: Moncheri

What is your favorite experience in Seal? My favorite experience I've always remember until now is when I go doing Ice Castle Quest with some friends. Really, we died so many times when trying to go through the bales to reach the Bosses' room, it's even harder to take down the Bosses indeed ( -.- ) But it was funny, and I made many new friends from this, since I was helped by many people and we stay up til morning waiting for the Queen to spawn. Heehee.

What is your best achievement in Seal? The best achievement for me is when I finally manage to evolve a rare pet (Green Qoac in this case). But that time after I got the Green Qoac in my hand, the server was suddenly broke down and we all disconnected from game. I remember I sent an e-mail to Atzigan asking him if it's possible that we're having a rollback server? I've just evolved a rare pet, man!! (T^T) But we didn't rollback, HAHAHA.. I was just freaked out.

Which event was your favorite? Fishing event!! It's funny to see many many people sitting in a same bridge and fishing together, day and night! Lol. But I didn't get the prize since I couldn't achieve the best fish amount

Why do you like Seal? I love the drawing, I love the cuteness of all the characters and bales, I love the costumes, I love the Background Music of this game, I love the Priest Fireball (the weapon)!! Haha. I love everything related to Seal. This game makes me fall in love again and again I tried all version of Seal, I think I can do the quests without reading the guides, I think I remembered all the item drop list 0.0 Some of my friends said that I'm the Seal Wikia Lol. I'm really into Seal! Seal is the best game I ever played! Really suitable not only for boys but also for girls ^^

Why did you choose your class? Because besides of protecting (by healing or giving buff etc), Priests also need to be protected by the hitters (other classes). It makes me feels like we really need each other to get along in this game, in this life, and Priest class brings me to know many people inside the game. I love socializing. One more reason that I (always) choose the Priest class because, I play in my workplace, which means if boss come I need to alt+tab my Seal screen, and it's impossible to do in the middle of war ( I will die!). Being a Priest I only need to stand in one spot, give buff, chats, and get exp! Trololol.

What is your hobby? My hobby is about music and singing. I also like to play online game (Seal) since 2009.

Do you have any comments for the YNK Staff? GMs in Seal ED are really friendly and I like the tickets system. Hehe Come and show up and chat with us more!

With Love,
    Donuts ^^

The Next winner will be selected on April 16th!

Banned

Thumbs down [04/16] Player of the weekend

Main Character Name: Spartez
    Level: 201
    Character Class: Swordmaster
    Gender of Character: Male
    Class:Trooper
    Guild: Misaki

My favorite experience.. hmm.. The 1st thing i think is friends ^^ I got alot of friends here and .. when i am sad.. i just come here, so it always finds someone to talk with me, especially when i feel lonely.. lonely.. You could do pretty much anything in Sealonline. Feeding, Hunting, Join many events, PVP, or just hanging around with your character, guild ...

My best achievement is when i got the dragon ^^ i never think i can get it, but i did it. I have played Sealonline i many years since 2007, but i never get the rare pet..

War Zone ^^ it's my favorite because we can show how strong we are,especially when i feel bored. i just think about the event..

Why do you like Seal?
    Sealonline is my best game forever. The graphics in the game are cute, cool, the gameplay is simple, easy to play. Sealonline is a graphically intense MMORPG based on a lot of the same ting, I like to play Sealonline some because it has some interesting story elements and I like the environment of the game but ..different people are looking for different things in a game u know, but I also like to play a other game somewhat competetively online. It is a totally different experience I just play this game because i love it..

Swordmaster.. Yeah.. i really like it because it's only this class that can use Big Big sword ;D and i love Big sword.

What is your hobby?
    Icehockey, football and ski ^^

Do have any comments for the YNK Staff? (These comments will not affect decision>: ) )

I LOVE SEALONLINE ^^

The Next winner will be selected on April 23th!

Banned

[04/24] Player of the weekend

Main Character Name: Roronoalance
    Level: 88
    Character Class: Warrior
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: ~
    My favorite experience in seal is when i get my first Prometheus.G from succubus after 2 day hunting there, even if when i appraise it, i get critical -4, still my best experience playing Seal XD.
    My Best Achievement in seal is when i go raid with my friend(Soul Collector MK2 C), for the first time i'm not dead because the scythe skill from the boss ~so proud~
    Still new at seal, never had a chance to get one an event. I want to be a part on candy hunt event, but i never see one of them(so sad T-T). Need more event!!
    Why do you like Seal?
    Well basically i like all(most) the MMORPG. But, seal has many advantage from other MMORPG. ex: good graphic, make the gameplay not boring. 3D and effect, make people not get bored when hunting"WOW".
    did you choose your class?
    I choose warrior as my class because at the first look, it is the coolest and kickass class in seal online. I like to play classes that on a front of battlefield, cause healing from the back is too "mainstream".
    What is your hobby?
    well, no particular hobby, just playing computer.
    Do have any comments for the YNK Staff? (These comments will not affect decision>: ) )
    Well, my friend said that when he sent a mail, he doesn't get responded and he is very sad and stop playing seal. i really hope in the future that GM can appriciate people that need help so many people can enjoy seal(because it's fun ^_^). Well, and i got a message from one of GM that thanks from reporting, but i never report anything (LOL).

The Next winner will be selected on April 23th!

Banned

[05/07/12]Player of the weekend

Finally!! The winner of Player of the Weekend has arrived!

Main Character Name: Papier
    Level: 76
    Character Class: Knight
    Class: Greenhorn
    Guild: Andromeda

My unforgettable experience in Seal ED is that my first char, Papier, lv 1, exp 0%, and fresh, and my first hit kill bale named Devil Candy.
    And, 'Clink' Ruby was dropped. Hell yeah, i am a new millionaire. I love it so much.

My best Achievement is, finally i can refine my beginner weapon to +9 at tutorial zone. LOL

my favorite event was jikael mission impossible. well, i try to make vagabond, but, i have no cegel to growing my beginner.
    Coz i am newbie at Seal ED. ;(

Why do you like Seal?
    i dunno why. i just love the graphic and feature. it was cute and simple.
    So every newbie can easily learn seal.

i think you already know if knight class has the best defense and Armor.
    And also it can kill many monster at the same time. and i love to see that. JUMP and BLAAARR....!!!!!

What is your hobby?
    my hobby is cycling, drawing, and play computer.

Do have any comments for the YNK Staff?
    good job for YNK staff. keep banning cheater, and fixing bugs.

Thanks before.

The Next winner will be selected on May 14th!

Banned

[05/14/12]Player of the weekend

Main Character Name : Fraglance
    Level : 77
    Server : Bereth
    Character Class : Mage
    Gender of Character : Male
    Class : Greenhorn
    Guild : Vintage
    What is My Favorite experience in seal?
    My Favorite Experience is when first time I played Seal and I found a Girl that Tell me everything about seal.
    My Best achievement is when I Successful Refine something. That's make me feel luck.
    Which Event was your favorite?
    My Favorite is Player Weekend Appreciation, I dont know why I like it too. But I Love that Event
    Why do you like seal?
    Because Seal is my first online game. I'm very love seal because there I can meet with my friends, sometimes I feel bored, but when my Friend Online. my bored was gone..
    Because I Inspired from the Big Damage of Fire Mage that can kill easily the monsters with only 1 hit.
    What is your hobby?
    Playing Basketball, Sleeping , Drawing , Reading and also Playing SEAL.
    Do have any comments for the Ynk Staff?
    For me , They have Worked well and very friendly.

Thanks Fraglance! The Next winner will be selected on May 14th!

Banned

[05/21/12]Player of the weekend

Main Character Name:smurfwooham
    Level:45
    Server:Ramos
    Character Class:Craftman
    Gender of Character:Male
    Class:Thug
    Guild:SacredSkull
    What is favorite experience in Seal?:
    When In monster survival gather the monsters killed all monster in once together

What is your best achievement in Seal?:
    I have collected Items for quest 300,I love those times feels like finally I did it

Which event was your favorite?:
    I have joined only once Event with Hyuka "Hide and seek"

Why do you like Seal?:
    I played seal in Korea since it came out, and it's the first game that I was not bored about,also I love couple system

Why did you choose your class?:
    I wanted to try Craftman at least once, this time I had a chance

What is your hobby?:
    Staying in the room with girlfrind and play something, or go out to watch movie or hang around!

Do have any comments for the YNK Staffs?:
    Well can I say personally? I like Hyuka,Wensha a lot Thanks

Thanks Fraglance! The Next winner will be selected on May 30th!