+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

[Official Event] Player of the Week!

Hi, I'm [GM]Hyuka!

We will be having a weekly community spotlight for Seal! This is your chance to be featured and to receive FIVE MILLION CEGELS in the game. An outstanding player will be placed every Monday in the official Seal Online Facebook Page and the Seal Forums. Do you want to be a featured in this event? If interested, please send us an email with your photo, a screenshot of your character and the following information to hyuk@ynkinteractive.com:

Main Character Name:
    Level:
    Server:
    Character Class:
    Gender of Character:
    Class:
    Guild:
    What is favorite experience in Seal?
    What is your best achievement in Seal?
    Which event was your favorite?
    Why do you like Seal?
    Why did you choose your class?
    What is your hobby?
    Do have any comments for the YNK Staff? (These comments will not affect decision>: ) )

Thank you!

Nice event~
    Help everyone as much as you can...

My Channel
    www.youtube.com/bearysmile89

My pages
    https://www.facebook.com/BearyBosgadang

My Blogspot
    www.bosgadang.blogspot.com

i'm a bit confused..
    so do we have to send 2 photos (our real photo and our character in seal) or just the character is fine??

when we win, our personal information will not be published right? just curious
    Last edited by Melodee; 02-25-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Banned
    You have to send both photos

Banned

[02/27] Player of the weekend

Let me introduce the first winner of Player of the weekend event!

Main Character Name:Mecury
    Level:109
    Server:Bereth
    Character Class:Jester
    Gender of Character:Male
    Class:Recruit
    Guild:None

My favorite experience in Seal is that I learned how to use Martial Combo!!
    First time I use it. I was very excited!! Because I could not catch the timing of each combo
    But finally,during continuous practicing,I learned it and felt happy!

My best achievement in Seal is that I can refine no matter levels and equipment
    Every time I level up or my equipment is refined successfully,I will have the sense of accomplishment!!

My favorite event is the Christmas activity!!
    Using snowballs throw Christmas tree and get random items
    Every time I get it,I feel very surprised!!

Why do you like Seal?
    Because Seal is my favorite on-line game!!
    I've played Seal When I was Junior high and now I am a college
    Seal gives me a lot of memory,happiness and sadness!

No special reasons!

What is your hobby?
    studying,singing,drawing...etc

Do have any comments for the YNK Staff?
    I feel happy that YNK Staff gives us such a good game environment!
    So that I can play Seal with happy and carefree minds!!
    Thanks!

The Next winner will be selected on March 5th!
    P.S: I'm going to select creative and fun writing! Good Luck~!

Quote Originally Posted by Summers View Post
    You have to send both photos
    i already sent with my character photos only =="

Banned

[03/05] Player of the weekend

Hi guys! Let me introduce second winner of Player of the Weekend!
    Let's read what she wrote about herself! : )

- Main Character Name: Catgirl
    - Level: 39
    - Server: Ramos
    - Character Class: Hunter
    - Gender of Character: Female
    - Class: Hunter
    - Guild: hmm.. i don't have a Guild
    -What is favorite experience in Seal?

+Hunting a treasure, like new item, equipment, and of course, friend LOL

-What is your best achievement in Seal?
    +I think my achievements is Found a interest couple, witch until now, he had become my boyfriend

-Which event was your favorite?
    +Event like this, event directly related to GameMaster, I like it. but really i don't know why i like it LOL

-Why do you like Seal?
    +Because this is the COOLest MMORPG game i've played, u'll see it, when whit couple or friend, we can do many things, like sleeping side by side (with couple) will be a romantic seating, fishing ; of course will get a fish, often get a mysterious mission, hunting monster, walk around the city, see the other players character like pretty, strange, cute and maybe they can be ugly , running around and joke with the gamemaster
    i see in there are many secret things in SEAL, so this really challenged me to always play this game

-Why did you choose your class?
    +hmm.. i think because i like to one by one, i don't like beaten. u will understand it

-What is your hobby?
    +Okay, my hobby is dating; lol I like it so much, Playing SEAL, and food traveler

-Do have any comments for the YNK Staff?
    +I don't have comments for YNK staff, 'cause they already do their jobs well, i'm very happy with it. i hope it will last forever

The Next winner will be selected on March 12th!

Banned

[03/12] Player of the weekend

Hello! Here is the winner of Player of the Weekend!
    The reason why I choose him was i love beginner user, LOL

Main Character Name : Sabarie
    Level : 53
    Server : Bereth
    Character Class : Beginner
    Gender Of Character : Male
    Guild : None

my favorite experience is when i meet a girl with the same job in bereth for the first time , and she taught me all about seal and we ended up becoming couple now.. that was a fun feature in seal i think, so ,, seal is not just a game, but a place to meet and chat with my beloved one too

my best achievement is when i appraise a bat guy mask with very goood option , i feel like im the very lucky one in the world of shiltz... tee hee..

it is the BEST PHOTOS event , or the event where i make a best screenshot to gain the prize... because that motivated me to dress up my character and looking for a good landscape in the game,, i dare to spend alot of cegel to make my character like a PRINCE....

Why do you like Seal?
    i like it because the feature like the combo, couple, etc, and of course because seal is The Cutest game i ever play, with a cute graphic that makes me feel never bored to dress and customizing my character looks...

i think beginner or vagabond is describe my real figure, i mean the real me who loves freedom in all ways ...

What is your hobby?
    i love singing , writing a song, and chat with new people...

i hope there will be more fun event , that makes all the player stay feel happy seal ...

Banned
    Wow, we have some talented people playing Seal. Thanks everyone for submitting. We will be announcing more winners next week!

Banned

[03/19] Player of the weekend

Hello! Here is the winner of Player of the Weekend!

Main Character Name: Motherfather
    Level: 200
    Server: Ramos
    Character Class: Gunner
    Gender of Character: Male
    Class: Fodder
    Guild: Valkyrion

My favorite experience in seal is when i got HEAD SHOT skill. i was surprised when watched the damage of this skill dealt to [ Look A like] Giant R. Rabbit. it is like... BOOOM!! 150k damage. LOL

My best achievement in seal is when i was be able to make the greatest guild ever and being such a family to each other. although not as big and as strong as the other guild, but i am proud of my self and my guild, we have been a such family, sharing love, stories and bittersweet experiences together. I helped each other as a guild master to guild members. it was such an honor for me rather than have a big guild but have no stories made by each members
    An outstanding event that boost my spirit when playing seal is warzone, since the battle are so awesome. Another factor is the time difference between USA and Indonesia, most of the time, warzone was held at 1.00AM Indonesia's time, therefore it is an event that contribute lots of effort. Although Gunner's bug haven't fixed yet, but i enjoyed the time of grathering through seal players that joined and having fun together.

Why do you like Seal?
    Seal is the best game i have ever played. The graphics are cute, the gameplay is simple, chatting with other players, and the best thing is the upcoming updates and events that was held in the game,it is fabulous. The unison system is also one of the reason, although i felt it is quite unusualto sell and buy things in a place, but somehow now i felt it is practical to go to unison if i need something. keep up GameMasters

The difference between Indonesian and USA seal is the new job, hunter. I am so attracted to this job since i opened seal online eternal destiny for the first time. Then when i have changed to Gunner, this job felt like my passion, i can dealt high damage (with and without critical) and also the attack range, which is so practical to hunt in fast mode, and i have image how i can kill other job with Gunner's high damage skills. MUAHAHAHAHA >

What is your hobby?
    Playing Badminton, Photography, sleep, eat, watching movie... etc. And of course PLAYING SEAL

no comment~ all YNK staffs are the best!! just fix gunner bug as fast as you can :P

The Next winner will be selected on March 26th!