Hello! Here is the winner of Player of the Weekend!

- Main Character Name: Sototangkar
- Level: 169
- Server: Ramos
- Character Class: Swordmaster
- Gender of Character: Female
- Class: Fodder
- Guild: Yakuza

-What is favorite experience in Seal?
My favorite experience is when I could meet a lot of friends in SEAL ETERNAL DESTINY, especially from my beloved guild [Yakuza]. Most of my guild members were very kind and helpful. There are so many things that I had shared and done together with my guild members, such as finishing Story Quest, raiding Monster, hunting together, joining Warzone and other interesting Events in Seal.

-What is your best achievement in Seal?
Best achievement? Of course it was when I could help my guild members to solve their problems. That was nice when I could help them together with other members. Whatever their problems, I would always try to help, since “helping-each-other” is the ultimate key to keep my guild strong. Moreover, all Yakuza’s members were just like a big family for me. From the beginning up until now, they’re still respecting me as a Master. Thank you guys !

-Which event was your favorite?
I love all events presented by GM team. However, the most interesting event that I like so much is “Player Appreciation Weekend”. In this event, all players need to log in their characters up until 20 hours. Because of that, during the event, I can meet my seal friend’s more often.

-Why do you like Seal?
1. Because it is SEAL.
2. Because it is Online.
3. Because it has very good 3D graphics and other features.
4. Because there is Yakuza Guild there.
5. Because I love all things I have there.

-Why did you choose your class?
Well, I choose Swordmaster class because it has a skill called SLASH !! that’s nice when I can slash.. slash.. slash.. and slashhh.. all monsters into pieces. Besides that, Swordmaster also has the biggest sword-type weapon. I think that was COOL MAN !! and I also like the name of that class “SWORD” and “MASTER” !!

-What is your hobby?
My hobby is drawing a rainbow and watching the night sky..

-Do have any comments for the YNK Staff?
YNK Staff, you have done a GREAT JOB GUYS. Keep moving on! Fix the game, kill the cheaters, and ban those RMT players! Thank you very much.

The Next winner will be selected on April 4th!