Hello! Here is the winner of Player of the Weekend!
The reason why I choose him was i love beginner user, LOL

Main Character Name : Sabarie
Level : 53
Server : Bereth
Character Class : Beginner
Gender Of Character : Male
Guild : None

What is favorite experience in Seal?
my favorite experience is when i meet a girl with the same job in bereth for the first time , and she taught me all about seal and we ended up becoming couple now.. that was a fun feature in seal i think, so ,, seal is not just a game, but a place to meet and chat with my beloved one too

What is your best achievement in Seal?
my best achievement is when i appraise a bat guy mask with very goood option , i feel like im the very lucky one in the world of shiltz... tee hee..

Which event was your favorite?
it is the BEST PHOTOS event , or the event where i make a best screenshot to gain the prize... because that motivated me to dress up my character and looking for a good landscape in the game,, i dare to spend alot of cegel to make my character like a PRINCE....

Why do you like Seal?
i like it because the feature like the combo, couple, etc, and of course because seal is The Cutest game i ever play, with a cute graphic that makes me feel never bored to dress and customizing my character looks...

Why did you choose your class?
i think beginner or vagabond is describe my real figure, i mean the real me who loves freedom in all ways ...

What is your hobby?
i love singing , writing a song, and chat with new people...

Do have any comments for the YNK Staff?
i hope there will be more fun event , that makes all the player stay feel happy seal ...