+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    How very uber of you o.o
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

how is that uber? i didn't do any thing yet
    DarkPulse LVL 106 Warlock
    Lugia LVL 110Defendor

retired

rohan: DarkPulse lvl 106 Warlock
    Guild Wars 2: Darkpulse lvl 80 Engineer

Banned
    y'know Euthen, VBulletin has a setting that you can configure the number of max number of links in a post. I know you guys are using this because VBulletin does not limit them by default.

Also those limits can be ignored by 'Special' user groups people such as yours.

Jus sayan...

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Actually this post was a wall-o-text that I shrunk down. Tlr
    Eagle I was under the impression that you were a smart person but I am guessing the opportunity for a wall-o-text got in the way of your common sense. New content means builds change means suggested gear changes means that stupid players are going to ask stupid questions of an OP who doesnt exist. Read koph's guide its all about the gear and wtf is a dekan guide without the hero skills? I knew yurneroo was a nonfactor bitch the day I read his post cuz every other word that came out of his mouth was some sort of templar qq. Why u have something against making a guide for every race that is up to date?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Eagle I was under the impression that you were a smart person but I am guessing the opportunity for a wall-o-text got in the way of your common sense. New content means builds change means suggested gear changes means that stupid players are going to ask stupid questions of an OP who doesnt exist. Read koph's guide its all about the gear and wtf is a dekan guide without the hero skills? I knew yurneroo was a nonfactor bitch the day I read his post cuz every other word that came out of his mouth was some sort of templar qq. Why u have something against making a guide for every race that is up to date?
    it'd be odd to say i'm smart of myself, it'd be even odder to say i'm not at all.
    I didn't say it's not "ok" to update or put new guides; I didn't say i'm 'against' them. A strength dekan with or without the hero skills is as useless as the next str dekan. Giving him twins won't make him any better to his counterclasses with as good a gear/acc and their hero skills. That skill build just applies as much as to one with hero skills and going strength. Why? Because you get those 2 hero skills after 99+, meaning you get the 10sp. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that 10sp divided over 2 skills means to put 5sp into each of them, but it's not for one thing or the other but err..a str dekan won't raise or fall with an extra wffs. Getting 2 extra skills along with 10 sp to spend on them doesn't nullify any before written guide as long as the basis still applies. Yes yes, iknow, we got epics upgrades and what not else..well then you can say they ought to write 2 guides per class per build.
    - one for divinity
    - one for solace

Yurneroo might have been a queer, a bitch, QQ'ng every other second - that does not mean that his guide is/was actually utter crap. That's, imho, just negating whatever a person says/writes just for the fact you don't like him. What's so bad about the agi guide? Range guide debatable? Of course it's debatable. Every guide is debatable.
    Talk about shrunking down text:
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce
    You're a non-factor
    You're a non-factor
    You're a non-factor
    You're a non-factor
    You're a non-factor
    and you're one too.

That guide, that is actuallly a guide, isn't a guide. Whatever that person wrote - be it good or not - it can be disposed of as I just don't like that person.

Oh and btw euthen, while i'm at it, you do your job miserably. Are you really incapable of reading and actually comprehending it? Or do you really need me to spell it out for you? Cause i just declared everybody except myself, a non-factor so it doesn't matter what you or others think.

We need to make a contest of this, but only people I approved of are allowed to enter this contest and are allowed to write these guides.
    My excuses, but i found that pretty downright harsh. Who am i to call others non-factors, who are you?

So, like i said: i'm not against these new guides - i just disagree of your way of putting it and your way of ordering around about this. "Hey, that guide was actually not extremely bad though little outdated...if it were not made by a non-factor and therefore it's utter crap and should be ignored and put to the torch".

Yeah. Doesn't really matter if you or anyone else on here thinks i'm not smart, not intelligent, fat, skinny, half-arsed, drunk, depressed, a no-lifer or a non-factor, because quite frankly i really don't care what people think about me. If I did care what people think about me i'd follow the mainstream and just nod yes along with everyone else nodding yes if that made me any cooler, but.. I don't. I speak my mind and people have to take it, discuss it, ignore it or eat it for all i care it's not like it's up to me to declare i'm actually smart, which sounds rather silly, nor is it up to me to say i'm not at all because that then again makes it sound rather silly as well.

So yeah, wall-o-text or not, it's not the writing-guide contest that bothered me _at all_.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Eagle you are missing the point the point is not about who makes the guide its about the guide having ACCURATE INFORMATION!

And while you may think that 2 skills 11 sps is common sense some people you need to be specific with. Is making new guides hurting anyone? Or do you just want to back up random ppl who you dont know who I have deemed as a nonfactor based on the their knowlege of pvp.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

That makes the two of us then. I mentioned it not once, not twice but already a couple times that it's not that i'm against any new guides. Repeating something i haven't said just for the sake of repeating it won't really change whatever i said in the first place. I did NOT say i'm against any new guides. I'd explain what I said but for that you could as well just read the above thoroughly.

I have based my opinion of off their guides - it's the guides that count, not whatever they said/did outside of that guide, in the game. I do not care who or what they were as long as their guide appears legit and most of them were and are still - given some need of some updating. A new player knows boogies about that person and why should they? All they care about is the guide and most of those guides are not utter crap as you made it look like. Nearly all, if not all - still apply. What IS mostly missing are the endgame parts concerning glacials/epics/upgrades and eventually the new accessory's.
    Mind you, not everyone can afford or will afford those twins and therefore most of those guides still apply for those players.

If it's not about who makes the guide, why mention it's been made by a non-factor in the first place as if that underlines the reason why the guides are not good? To me that's just a stir up in the kettle to put people down, suggestions could be made in another manner of speech.

Banned
    I do recall already stating that a guide contest is going to happen. I also recall stating that I was trying to gather whatever we currently had so our new players had SOMETHING to go off of in the mean time. We all need to settle down a bit. The "Elemental Scrolls" guide writing contest will be run next month and I'll have all the details then. The only reason I'm not doing it now is due to the large amount of events we currently have running all over the place.

And PenguinJoe, I've been searching for this feature and I cannot locate it in the settings. I'm still learning vBulletin and I know there wasn't a limit on it before.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Yurneero, my brother with his Dekan and another Dekan took down a complete Party(Temp, Def, Priest, Wizz, Dhan and something) all by themselves. Yurn knows his stuff and what he had to say back then about Templars was valid. They were overpowered and they killed everything, and a Dekan back then could easily be made helpless by debuffing.

Ranger guide is debatable some people would say its wrong. And was made by a nonfactor
    LOLWUT

Everything about that guide is completely correct for new players to see and build from. The skill build is undeniably correct for the eyes of new players or players new to HE's. I didn't write a guide for veterans who can SES skills 4+1 properly, because veterans who have enough spare RP's to toss around on level 6 skills for a level 17 archer should know how to build properly by then or at least already know which skills to 4+1.

That, and if you look at the other posts, the 4+1's were discussed, so interested veterans who don't know what's going on can look at the responses and see for themselves. My guide doesn't even include gear, and no new updates have changed the HE skill build. Frankly, it's actually not outdated besides the new skills, which I'm kindly waiting on Aero to finish his calculator for in order to get the updated screenshots. If anything, bitch to him for not completing it fast enough instead of whining about nonfactors knowing **** about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by "ShadowAce
    You're a non-factor

Oh and btw euthen, while i'm at it, you do your job miserably. Are you really incapable of reading and actually comprehending it? Or do you really need me to spell it out for you? Cause i just declared everybody except myself, a non-factor so it doesn't matter what you or others think.

We need to make a contest of this, but only people I approved of are allowed to enter this contest and are allowed to write these guides.
    I'm sorry, but who gave you the authority to actually represent anything at all and be an arrogant ass? Last I checked, you stood for nothing and only value your services to the community in raw spite. To Euthen, you're muck on his boots, and he can dispose of you completely at any time he sees fit.
    Last edited by TheHellHunter; 02-14-2012 at 12:39 PM.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY