+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Disconnected every few minutes or so...

Yep.. I keep getting disconnected every few minutes or so. It says "Error 5101, Disconnecting from the server." And it doesn't appear to be my internet so, I was wondering if I could possibly get some help with this?

quit </3

Lol. Thanks. Great advice, I suppose. Though, I was looking more for a solution that ended with me being able to play. o.0;

Go try sending a ticket to the GMs or get them on Live Support.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

lol as sweetest already said, go send them tickets, but i do not agree on the live support part, every time i try to get online they are busy, or there are like 5 people first, it takes ages untill its your turn. So just keep sending those tickets.
    Character: xDownfall Lvl 93 Dex Guard - selling
    Guild: None

A hero of war is that what they see
    Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me
    And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust
    But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust
    ~ Hero of war - Rise Against ~

Banned
    Live support is as useless as tits on a bull.

Tickets/email is the only way to deal with gaming issues. Takes longer to get them moving, but most times after some persistence i eventually get my issue solved.

my issue takes long though, (well not really long, only 4 days yet, but you know when you want something, the time always looks longer then it really is.) This is the last thing ive got from YNK though, through an email;

"Thank you for contacting YNK Interactive Game Support

I understand that you still can not retrieve your items. We will look into your issue further. Please be patient while we work on your issue. Thank you for your patience!"

So i guess they are working on it.

Edit: it doesn't have anything to do with the DC's just my issue ;o
    Character: xDownfall Lvl 93 Dex Guard - selling
    Guild: None

A hero of war is that what they see
    Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me
    And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust
    But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust
    ~ Hero of war - Rise Against ~

Sounds like a packet issue. Make sure you allow the rohan client as an exception if you are running a firewall (windows defender/firewall, any 3rd party firewall) and allow your anti virus security software to allow information/data to pass through the game. You may also need to forward ports if you are running through a router. Allow port forwarding on ports 25000-30000. If you have no clue how to do this I suggest looking through your manual or visiting the manufacturer's website.

My Rohan has been working just fine up until tonight. Suddenly tonight I was disconnected about 4 times in 2 hours. After that, for the past hour, I've been disconnected a further 3-4 times within about 1 minute of logging on. One of those times I logged on, mounted up, walked forward 2 steps and was disconnected again...

Worked for me: (Windows XP SP3)
    Click Start, click Control Panel ---> click System.
    On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager. Click on your network card twice. (for me Realtek RTL8139)
    Go to Special settings, Half/Full Duplex mode. Change the 100 full mode to 100 half mode or 10 half mode.
    I have hungarian XP, so maybe its not very good translation.

OR:
    Change you firewall/antivirus software. NOD32 works fine for me. Windows Firewall disabled, but i think the game works fine with enabled too. If you have windows vista/7 try to disable Windows Defender.

OR:
    Write in your internet browser your IP:
    Default is: 192.168.0.1
    Default account is "Admin" and dont need to write password. (this can be different too)
    At Advanced --> Advanced Network use "Enable Gaming Mode". (oh well its OFF for me, but works everything for me, but maybe with ON will be better for you.)

__
    Sorry for my english, i learn german language in school, so i learned english with MMO's.
    I can upload pics if u dont understand something....
    Edit: dont forget to reboot your windows..
    Last edited by LaLee; 05-09-2011 at 08:18 AM.