+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    Worked for me: (Windows XP SP3)
    Click Start, click Control Panel ---> click System.
    On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager. Click on your network card twice. (for me Realtek RTL8139)
    Go to Special settings, Half/Full Duplex mode. Change the 100 full mode to 100 half mode or 10 half mode.
    I have hungarian XP, so maybe its not very good translation.

OR:
    Change you firewall/antivirus software. NOD32 works fine for me. Windows Firewall disabled, but i think the game works fine with enabled too. If you have windows vista/7 try to disable Windows Defender.

OR:
    Write in your internet browser your IP:
    Default is: 192.168.0.1
    Default account is "Admin" and dont need to write password. (this can be different too)
    At Advanced --> Advanced Network use "Enable Gaming Mode". (oh well its OFF for me, but works everything for me, but maybe with ON will be better for you.)

__
    Sorry for my english, i learn german language in school, so i learned english with MMO's.
    I can upload pics if u dont understand something....
    Edit: dont forget to reboot your windows..
    Your English is pretty impressive if you learned it only from MMO's.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Your name is PerfectError. So that means it's working as intended.
    9X-7I > 3(3X-7U) D.S.G : http://i.imgur.com/zsGFW.jpg

I have a friend who's online alias is PrintError. It entertains me.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

I have the same thing happening on my end as well, except when I disconnect, the Rohan page also disconnects, same error Disconnected S501 or whatever. The game doesn't patch or stay online, and the website in inaccessable during this time. Other than that, any other MMO/ program runs perfectly fine in the meantime. Is this moreof a Rohan problem, and not firewall?

I've been having disconnect issues since the last update which happened while I was at work. Has anyone else started experiencing these issues since the last update? I was fine before it, with the VERY occasional disconnect everyone gets... Now it's every couple of minutes. Super annoying.

Read forums people. It's a known problem. They're working on it.