Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    A. i am not a F***ing Cougar B. I am Only 27 AnD He wasnt Too Young. And How is it Trolling when u won't Find me On Rohan anymore!!! Just ever now and again watching Forums. i'd Stop in and Say hey all u nubs. and i Figured u had already Disliked me SO what is ur Point? hmmmmmmmm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AvolonLost View Post
    A. i am not a F***ing Cougar B. I am Only 27 AnD He wasnt Too Young. And How is it Trolling when u won't Find me On Rohan anymore!!! Just ever now and again watching Forums. i'd Stop in and Say hey all u nubs. and i Figured u had already Disliked me SO what is ur Point? hmmmmmmmm
    Im offering to be nice to you if you share the lol's.

you are nearly 10 years older than him, that qualifies as a cougar, but its okay.

hm. interesting.

cougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarco ugarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcoug arcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougar cougarcougarcougarcougarcougar
    cougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarco ugarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcoug arcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougarcougar cougarcougarcougarcougarcougar

Well For ur Fyi. We werent Even Dating. and its 9 years. Do the Math...... So it Doesnt Qualify Nothing. lol U'r offering to be nice.... WOW. But it dont Matter. Their is no Details. Frank Made A Post to Say Hi to me. Just to be Cute. and Everything went Spiriling outta Control.

Banned
    Well For ur Fyi. We werent Even Dating. and its 9 years. Do the Math...... So it Doesnt Qualify Nothing. lol U'r offering to be nice.... WOW. But it dont Matter. Their is no Details. Frank Made A Post to Say Hi to me. Just to be Cute. and Everything went Spiriling outta Control.
    Well he just turned 18 so it is 9 but thats why i said nearly 10. I never suggested you were dating I'm just curious lol.

Cougars never reveal their true age at first. It takes about a month or so of knowing said cougar before you see her drivers license and see she is indeed, a cougar of 39 years.

Banned
    BTW, Frank, I already informed everyone on ohn that you are a rapist. soz4cockblock. jkjk lets webcam.

Sounds like Aphrodite is upset because of the attention she got when Frank posted in forums about her.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

bye bye aphro if u come back make sure to say hi

...and im curious of what happened too o.O
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Im offering to be nice to you if you share the lol's.

you are nearly 10 years older than him, that qualifies as a cougar, but its okay.
    **** that makes me a cougar
    The original Jaxxi - SOLD.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast