+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Vit sage skill build

post here full vit sage skill build pls

Wanna be the best vit dekan, the formula is pretty simple:

Add vit, get max vit accs, get max vit + HP% weapon, get max +HP armor, get (live) lvl 3 bear or lvl 3 lion, buy IM health scrolls, get Kallistia health scrolls. Max ffs, Max wffs, max heroic, max heal. Buy celestial teardrops. get costumes, talismans and keep lvl 7 stones stocked. Get a priest buf alt with lvl 7 alm, mareas grace and blue fountian (last helps with the pesky dhans mindexing you) and dual log it Everything else is frosting.

I think that about covers it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Retired baby and Loving it!

My world began the day I was born and will end the day I die.
    The rest of you are on your own.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Hope his wallet covers it as well.
    I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am.
    - Brian Andreas

As such, I prefer the time when I'm not on here.
    EaglePhoenix

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Wanna be the best vit dekan, the formula is pretty simple:

Add vit, get max vit accs, get max vit + HP% weapon, get max +HP armor, get (live) lvl 3 bear or lvl 3 lion, buy IM health scrolls, get Kallistia health scrolls. Max ffs, Max wffs, max heroic, max heal. Buy celestial teardrops. get costumes, talismans and keep lvl 7 stones stocked. Get a priest buf alt with lvl 7 alm, mareas grace and blue fountian (last helps with the pesky dhans mindexing you) and dual log it Everything else is frosting.

I think that about covers it.
    too much Rps and i donot have membership i try to make hp cyra buf fails .for bear i have lvl 1 320 feeds bought from NPC

Commoner
    Hey can someone show me a vit sage skill build?

Its pretty basic man if u cant figure out hwo to do a vit sage bulid then ya lol

heal->max
    ffs->max
    wffs/dffs->max
    heroic->max
    evolve->6+
    stuns->max

The rest is gravy and really doesn't do anything useful for a vit build except make noise and run silly attack animations. Lvl 30 str noobs hit harder than a vit dekan's non-ffs skills.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Retired baby and Loving it!

My world began the day I was born and will end the day I die.
    The rest of you are on your own.

I made a skill build using the calculator and here is what I think a vit dekan skill build should be:

I don't know what to do with the rest of the 37 skill points though (10 points reserved for Wide Forefoot Swing and Hero skill).

EDIT: Tips and suggestion of what to do with the remaining points are welcome ^^

Help save Stargate Universe by signing this petition https://www.change.org/petitions/net...rgate-universe

Minecraft server:
    Buxville

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaMortum View Post
    I made a skill build using the calculator and here is what I think a vit dekan skill build should be:

I don't know what to do with the rest of the 37 skill points though (10 points reserved for Wide Forefoot Swing and Hero skill).

EDIT: Tips and suggestion of what to do with the remaining points are welcome ^^
    You don't need to save up points for hero skills because you get 10 sp from lvl 100 -> 110
    For as far as I understood you can't fully max your skills the moment you get them. It goes like:
    100: heroic lv 1
    101: 2nd hero skill lvl 1
    102: heroic lv 2
    103: 2nd hero skill lv 2
    etc..

unless that skill build is counted for a lvl 110 already? haven't seen the latest aero's calculater yet

You could put 1 or 2 points in hp to mana (i find it a useful skill tho lvl 1-2 is more than enough), for the rest you have sp for nothing so could put it in dragons power, zhen mastery or sepa even to mess around with lowbies, it's pretty much free to put anywhere
    I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am.
    - Brian Andreas

As such, I prefer the time when I'm not on here.
    EaglePhoenix

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You don't need to save up points for hero skills because you get 10 sp from lvl 100 -> 110
    For as far as I understood you can't fully max your skills the moment you get them. It goes like:
    100: heroic lv 1
    101: 2nd hero skill lvl 1
    102: heroic lv 2
    103: 2nd hero skill lv 2
    etc..

unless that skill build is counted for a lvl 110 already? haven't seen the latest aero's calculater yet

You could put 1 or 2 points in hp to mana (i find it a useful skill tho lvl 1-2 is more than enough), for the rest you have sp for nothing so could put it in dragons power, zhen mastery or sepa even to mess around with lowbies, it's pretty much free to put anywhere
    Oh I didn't know that Thanks. Can I make sorta of a mix between hp/melee dekan? Full vit in stats/hp zhen ofc but with str+vit Twin sets, str to get the little extra melee. Or is that just completely useless?

Help save Stargate Universe by signing this petition https://www.change.org/petitions/net...rgate-universe

Minecraft server:
    Buxville